Wait time at TSMM

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
We would rope drop HS and go right to TSMM. 9am opening no EMH.

We would wouldn't run or anything, we would have a stroller to park as well. How long do you think the wait would be on a day in early March?

20/30 minutes? Longer?

When we do RD at HS, there are a few places people run/fast walk to: Jedi Training, RnR coaster, ToT, and TSMM. It all depends on whether it's a busy day to attend, if you are far back in the queue at RD so take a while to get in, and how many people have the same idea as you. Some people may also have fastpasses at 9am so they will add to the queue at TSMM. If everything's in your favour I'd say you wouldn't wait more than 15 minutes.

I’ve done RD at HS once for TSMM in March and I think we waited about 30 minutes. I believe the wait time was listed as much longer by the time we got in line but it moved really quickly. We also had a stroller to park and weren’t running or anything. This was before the Star Tours opened too..

0-30 min.

We usually arrive about 30-45 min before park opening, walk to Toy Story and it's usually been about a 5-10 min wait

A few weeks ago, we arrived at security 35 minutes before RD. We actually went straight to Buzz and Woody and were second family to meet them. Out of there by 9:05 and over to TSMM. Maybe 5-10 wait. We also found TSMM to be a very easy 4th FP+ throughout the week. The third track really makes it manageable.

We like to wait until about an hour before closing for Midway Mania and are often able to ride 4 times. This ride does lose it's line quick in the evening. Posted times are generally in the 50-70 minute range

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter