Wait List for BLT MK View??

MamaCrush

DIS Veteran
I called MS today to reserve a studio for 9/3-9/6/09. EVERYTHING was available, with the exception of one of the nights BW View at BWV, and MK and Lake View at BLT. I booked us for AKL Kidani, but waitlisted for MK View at BLT. I'm not holding out any hopes because BLT will have just opened, but I can dream, right?? Let's hear it for some pixie dust! :hippie:

I called MS today to reserve a studio for 9/3-9/6/09. EVERYTHING was available, with the exception of one of the nights BW View at BWV, and MK and Lake View at BLT. I booked us for AKL Kidani, but waitlisted for MK View at BLT. I'm not holding out any hopes because BLT will have just opened, but I can dream, right?? Let's hear it for some pixie dust! :hippie:

Ya! pixiedust:
But the needed points at BLT over Kidani will be a killer. I'm just shocked how much higher they are for the good views.
:eek:

Now, I'm probably going to waitlist tomorrow for a 1 br at VWL for July 4 weekend. Send me ALOT of pixie dust, please.
:)

If you get your waitlist, you better have enough points to cover the difference. Sometimes folks forget about those additional points needed.

I know what you mean about the extra points-- but I consider this a special occassion. Our oldest is 9 yrs old and DH and I have yet to be away on trip just by ourselves since he was born. DH is extremely reluctant to go without the kids, but I've insisted (of course, we're not leaving them on a street corner somewhere--they will be well cared for!) My away around it is by telling him I'm kidnapping him and he won't know where we're going until it's too late to turn back! :rotfl: Especially since we will have just returned from a trip 3 weeks before with his sister, niece and our 2 kids! But with points we had to use or lose, and our AP, and the fact we're within driving distance, this really is our most economical choice for a deluxe getaway. We haven't stayed at Kidani yet, so I'll be perfectly OK if the waitlist doesn't come through. But boy it would be nice if it did!

Pixie dust for everyone that is waiting! Hope they all come through!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter