VWL Waitlist Filled!

TosaTrio

DVC Owner @ SSR & VWL
:cool1: Hey all, I thougth I would share that our waitlist for 1BR VWL December 6th came through! :cool1:

Thank goodness, we were dreading a one night move in the middle of our vacation!

Well that is great news.:yay:

Is this your first stay at VWL for the Christmas season?:santa:

We will also be in a 1 BR for that week.

There are a bunch of us over on the VWL Groupie board who love all things VWL, please come visit!:goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2045682
(long thread, feel free to skip the first 154 pages!)

Muushka

First time at VWL during Christmas Time. We are really excited... Everyone speaks of how wonderful the the decorations are during Christmas. We added on points specifically at VWL for the Holiday. It is my DH favorite of all the resorts.

I have never read any of the groupie threads...I will check it out!

Thanks!

Well, I'll see you over there. And coincidentally there will be a big meet at VWL while you and I and many others are there. Please, if you feel bold enough, let me know your dates and we will put you on that first page and let you know what kind of reindeer games will be played!:santa:

Hi TosaTrio :wave2:
Just wanted to 'second' the invitation that our Momma Moose (Muushka) has already given. Please drop in to say hello.

You will love :love: the Lodge at Christmastime. What a beautiful display of Christmas splendor in a setting of peace and tranquility.:cloud9:

Well, I'll see you over there. And coincidentally there will be a big meet at VWL while you and I and many others are there. Please, if you feel bold enough, let me know your dates and we will put you on that first page and let you know what kind of reindeer games will be played!:santa:

What page are you referring to about the big meet at the VWL? I'd love to join you all as I will also be there at the same time in a dedicated 2 bedroom for the first time. I know I am going to get real spoiled. I too just love the VWL and actually sold my OKW points in 2005 to buy even more points at the VWL.
Thanks.

What page are you referring to about the big meet at the VWL? I'd love to join you all as I will also be there at the same time in a dedicated 2 bedroom for the first time. I know I am going to get real spoiled. I too just love the VWL and actually sold my OKW points in 2005 to buy even more points at the VWL.
Thanks.

Wow! A future Groupie in the making! A beautiful sight....:goodvibes

If you click on http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2045682 and scroll down to post #5, that is where I will put it. You can either PM me or let me know here or on the actual Groupie thread (which is much more fun!) what your dates are.

There is also an invitation on post #6 for birthdays and grabbing a Moosie Siggy for your very own.

So come on over and say Howdy :wave: It is one of the friendliest threads on the Dis :yay:

:cool1: Hey all, I thougth I would share that our waitlist for 1BR VWL December 6th came through! :cool1:

Thank goodness, we were dreading a one night move in the middle of our vacation!

Congratulations & your post has given my hope for my own w/l. I decided about a month ago to add 1 night to the end of our trip & have been on the list ever since. We're waiting for a 1 BR to open up for 12/9.

As Muushka said pop on over to the VWL lovers thread & join in the fun. There's always room on the log for one more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!