VWL studio/Best Room Request

even1

Oh, I got tagged with a little help from my friend
Hi - I'm looking for suggestions on best studio request. Has anyone gotten a location that they really loved? I'll be going with my boys in August and I'd love to eliminate some of the long hallway walks!! Can you exit the Villas in the back of the property
near the walkway to the main pool? Any help will be appreciated.Thanks.

We were there in January in a studio #4543.

You exited the elevator (4th floor) walked around the area that overlooks the lobby and halfway down the hall. We overlooked the wooded area and we really liked the privacy, although overlooking the pool would have been nice too.

I BELIEVE the lower numbers like 4520's and 4530's were closer to the elevator, but be careful, 4533 is the one WITHOUT a balcony.

I would suggest the third or fourth floor, but that's up to you and what you prefer.

Yes, you can definitely exit the back of the lodge and go right out to the pool. Once you get to the elevator, getting out of the lodge to wherever you want to go is no problem.

Hope this helps!:)

<center><b>***CORRECTED***</B></CENTER>

The odd-numbered rooms face the lakeside - even face the bus area.

4560 & 4562 were "dumpster view" studios - I think it's safe to assume that "any" x560 & x562 would have that view...

4546 is a handicapped studio...

Those dumpster views really stink - wish there was some way they could enclose that area, more...

(You guys were totally correct - my mind is still in the Bahamas... :) )

Originally posted by Beth
The even-numbered rooms face the lakeside - odd face the bus area.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

4543 was on the lakeside, you just couldn't see the lake because there were trees in front of it.

If you click on my link below, there is a picture of me standing on our balcony there.

I had 1506 which was a 1st floor but was really close to the bus stop and the main Lodge. The pool was a little walk but manageable.

Cheryl

anniet :
We stayed in 4543 last May after our cruise. I read Beth's post earlier and was confused, because I was almost sure that was our room #. I think that I remember that the odd #'s were lakeside and even #'s were bus side. Maybe I'm confused again???(Nothing new!)

Thanks everyone.... The picture of Anniet shows the pool off to the left of the balcony. I would love to be at that corner on the 3rd or 4th floor. Can anyone guesstimate the room #'s. I am one of those people who actually sits out on the balcony during down time so the view is important to me! I try not to waste a minute of the beautiful scenery at the resorts. I appreciate all your replies.

P.S. - I would HATE a dumpster view!!!!

even1,
We were in that corner studio, #3531 on our last visit. The window looks out to the pool and the balcony has a straight ahead view of the woods, pool to the side. However, the room is directly across from the service elevator entrance so we found that we could hear housekeeping coming and going out that door quite a bit. Also, the studio was a little dirty. The window overlooking the pool was dirty, there were popcorn kernels on the rug, and the coffee cups were dirty. On a good note, our 1-br we had on the same trip was immaculate, so maybe we just hit the studio when housekeeping had had a bad day. We did love VWL and it really didn't detract from our stay (except that we'll always reserve a 1-br now!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter