VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE NEW THREAD WILL BEGIN TUES. THE 10TH AROUND 10:00AM.
THE NEW NAME OF THE THREAD WILL BE...

VWL GROUPIES...YES, WE LOVE THE LODGE!!

Twokats and TammyNC have coordinated times to get posts with birthdays and vacations close to each other. Pics will be added soon after.

See yall on the other side!

BTW, I will re-post tomorrow just for those who may miss this

Woo! Thanks JT!! See you there!:cool1:

So FAR, our favorite resort hands down. We LOVED the theme, the big spaces, the room, the dinning...everything. Dying to go back...but we want to try every DVC resort once. Next up...BLT!:thumbsup2

Yippee!! Just booked a quick trip to join some friends at the world! Couldn't get the Lodge or Bay Lake so I'm trying out a studio at Old Key West! Should be a fun few days!! :goodvibes

WD I could use one too(and Im glad I own all my pts there too)

Soulmates
Welcome to the groupies!!!

Blossomz
Way to go!!!

Yippee!! Just booked a quick trip to join some friends at the world! Couldn't get the Lodge or Bay Lake so I'm trying out a studio at Old Key West! Should be a fun few days!! :goodvibes

Awesome....used to be my "home" resort. I hope you enjoy. Totally different from the Lodge or Bay Lake. I'm staying at OKW myself in about 3 weeks. Have fun !

Hello Groupies
Hope you all had a an Easter fill with blessings

Jimmy
Thanks for taking us on to the next thread...love the title.
Twokats and TammyNC thanks for keeping the birthday and
vacation list.
Looking forward to a brand new page one

eliza
Please know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers

Take Care and
See you real soon :flower3:

THE NEW THREAD WILL BEGIN TUES. THE 10TH AROUND 10:00AM.
THE NEW NAME OF THE THREAD WILL BE...

VWL GROUPIES...YES, WE LOVE THE LODGE!!

Twokats and TammyNC have coordinated times to get posts with birthdays and vacations close to each other. Pics will be added soon after.

See yall on the other side!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just a bump in case any other lost Groupies are out there.:goodvibes

Just a bump in case any other lost Groupies are out there.:goodvibes

I wondered what you were doing over here in this old abandoned place; but it is good to leave the light on for those just back from other parts in life and wondered where we all wandered off to . . . . Thanks Muush! ;)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. (sorry noob on the forums) My husband Rental01 (a DisDad here) , myself and DD 16 and DS 13 just became DVC VWL owners. Oh first stay will be in January. We are doing the 5K and DDCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter