VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made it through Black Friday without spending too much at the big stores, and are looking to make "Small Business Saturday" a success for our small town.

DiznyDi woke up this AM with the words - "Good Morning - 11 days left". Lots to get done before then; I'll keep my head down and let DiznyDi do the counting.

May each of you find your reasons to be thankful this season; and let us all begin to prepare ourselves for the coming gift.

Black Friday was great- I got some Christmas and birthday shopping for two of my nieces who were with us for womens day out. It's much easier to have them pick their own gifts! Yesterday I supported small business getting a gift card for my nephew at his favorite Hobbytown shop. Today we are loafing gut I did remember to do online checkin since a week from tomorrow we will be at our beloved lodge. Looking forward to seeing many of you at least once, and a few of you two or three times!

I hope you all hv a fabulous TG holiday. We hv just returned from 2 weeks and feel very depressed now BUT whilst there bought 180 points at WLV.
Still cannt believe it. We hv also booked 17 nights from 16 th august next year 13 of them at WL.

I hope you all hv a fabulous TG holiday. We hv just returned from 2 weeks and feel very depressed now BUT whilst there bought 180 points at WLV.
Still cannt believe it. We hv also booked 17 nights from 16 th august next year 13 of them at WL.

Wow Wee! Congrats on your add-on. 13 nights at VWL sounds like heaven. :cloud9:

Wow....awesome....congrats ! :banana:

YEA! Another Groupie! Congratulations on your add-on! :banana:

Can feel your pain. We were there back in mid to late Oct. for 2 weeks and it feels like eons ago. So wish we were heading there right now!! But alas, it cant be, but so happy for those who are heading there soon and looking forward to pics and reports.

BTW, WELCOME HOME!!!!! And welcome to our little band of groupies. As you can tell, we love the Lodge and love people who love the Lodge:lovestruc

We are at VWL with our guests and they are blown away with WL and VWL. But of course! We're heading to Epcot today.

Have a great time WD.

Welcome to our thread crabbie1!

Wow WD
It's so great so share the Lodge with friends esp at Christmas :santa:
We can't wait to show off our Beloved Lodge to one of our guess as well.
We're leaving in just 10 days !! So much to get done by then
I need to finish two quilts and a sweater before I leave or they'll
never be done for Christmas....

Looking forward to seeing many of you at least once, and a few of you two or three times!

Inkmahm Well over Thanksgiving the group finally agreed on a plan for our first weekend at AKV
so It looks like we'll be able to hook up after all
If Sat the 10th is still OK with you
The plan is to go to the AK Park in the morning and
hang out at the resort for the afternoon.
So maybe we can say hello before or after your tour.

Welcome Home crabbieyou will just love here :goodvibes

Gotta go.....
This time of the year is so busy but I just love it
Stay well groupies :flower3:

WD...sounds like your trip is going great. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! :thumbsup2

Inkmahm...looking forward to meeting up with you and Dynaguy. I sent you a PM. :)

Crabbie...congrats on your DVC addition. Feel free to share impressions, stories and especially pictures of WL/VWL. We're kind of partial to the place. :cool1:

supernova...we hope your trip is a magical one. We'll even do a little Moose Dance for you in honor of the upcoming trip to our beloved VWL.

mooseF.gif

By the way, I saw your comments on the refillable mugs. We bought mugs in 1998 at Wilderness Lodge, and they were clearly marked as "for life" kind of things. I know the RF thread that is going on right now will get shut down, but wanted to confirm what you, Muushka and Dizny Dad said on that thread. But I've been called a liar and cheater on those kinds of threads, so now I just sit back and enjoy the show. popcorn::

5 more days until our WDW trip! :yay:

supernova...we hope your trip is a magical one. We'll even do a little Moose Dance for you in honor of the upcoming trip to our beloved VWL.

mooseF.gif

By the way, I saw your comments on the refillable mugs. We bought mugs in 1998 at Wilderness Lodge, and they were clearly marked as "for life" kind of things. I know the RF thread that is going on right now will get shut down, but wanted to confirm what you, Muushka and Dizny Dad said on that thread. But I've been called a liar and cheater on those kinds of threads, so now I just sit back and enjoy the show. popcorn::

5 more days until our WDW trip! :yay:

Clearly they don't know our Granny.:sad2:
And clearly, I don't care what they say!;)

Two weeks from yesterday, I will be back in my home resort!

Have a wonderful time Supernova!:santa:

I'm closer now... very, very close... sitting in a hotel in Ft Lauderdale tonight. Smooth flights, thankfully. Head to Vero on Sunday, then OKW on Monday. :cool1:

77 degrees and beautiful this evening. Reports I've read on Facebook say they're expecting an inch or 2 of snow tonight back home... wow, I got out just in time. :cool2:

Looking forward to meets next week!

Have a great time!!!!!

4 for us!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

2 for us!!:banana::banana:

77 degrees and beautiful this evening. Reports I've read on Facebook say they're expecting an inch or 2 of snow tonight back home... wow, I got out just in time. :cool2:

Looking forward to meets next week!

We are in the 30's here and Kati is loving letting her Dad know that we will be in the 70's while it is expected to be 50 here. She is so bad!!!!

Welcome crabbie1!

Happy Monday all - December's almost here! I know I've posted these before, but I'm in an ornament mood :D

wlmooseorn-1.jpg

Troutpassgarland.jpg

So happy we've just booked a weeks stay next year are our beautiful home resort. It's been awhile since we've stayed here, we've been trying other resorts.
It's also our 25th wedding anniversary when we are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter