VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

If you want to venture out to someplace interesting but inexpensive, check out YeeHaa Bob in the Riverview Roost Lounge over at Port Orleans Riverside. He has a schedule, be sure to check the dates he's there with Disney before taking the trip over... I think it's Wednesday through Saturday around 8:30pm to midnight. He performs 3 unique sets throughout the evening and is fun for any age. Bob's show tends to become a highlight memory of the trip for anyone who sees him.
I second this. Bob puts on quite the show and loves audience participation. He makes me laugh every time I see his show

Doesn't happen often, but the originally celebrated Memorial day, May 30th, is falling on the celebrated Memorial day.

I know we have a groupie with today as their birthday, not listed, and while we've all but stopped with the birthday wishes, I just want to extend one to all along with my son who I believe still reads here but stays aloof, as well as the rest of the crew I've been forgetting to check.

April
@Granny ... 12
@tea pot & @DisneyNutzy ... 18
@luvvwl ... 22
@DiznyDi ... 23

May

@franandaj ... 1
@loribell ... 3
@DiznyDad !!! ... 7
@Lorana ...9
@rusafee1183 ... 11
Maria ( @MiaSRN62 )... 23
@sechem32 (Liz) ... 28

Happy (Belated) Birthday wishes to all! :cake:

Interesting note from Time, kind of hard to enforce and most folk are not aware of it:

It’s legally required to observe a National Moment of Remembrance

In December 2000, Congress passed a law requiring Americans to pause at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day to remember and honor the fallen. But this doesn’t appear to be common knowledge, or if it is, by 3 p.m. most people seem to be too deep into a hot dog-induced food coma to officially observe the moment.

In honor of those who have fallen:
1653926648140.png
Never to be forgotten. ❤️

Last edited:
Pete had a really good vlog out on Dis DVC fans that I watched this morning. It discussed some of the things we have spoken about on here about how Disney is making things so generic anymore. They also talked about the refurb taking so long at the VWL. It was interesting to watch and would recommend it.

Pete had a really good vlog out on Dis DVC fans that I watched this morning. It discussed some of the things we have spoken about on here about how Disney is making things so generic anymore. They also talked about the refurb taking so long at the VWL. It was interesting to watch and would recommend it.

It was a really good show. Hopefully DVC pays more attention to him than they have us.

pixiedust: Request please…..we’re scheduled to fly out tomorrow morning, with the tropical storm looming this isn’t looking good. 🥺

pixiedust: Request please…..we’re scheduled to fly out tomorrow morning, with the tropical storm looming this isn’t looking good. 🥺
Moose Dust headed your way!! Best wishes for that bad boy to fizzle out, cross over without a hitch and back out to sea:tink::tink:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter