VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Hi! Our Houston Family is visiting, and our 10 and 8 year old grandsons helped me make a blueberry pie this morning. They came right on the dot at 7:30 as I suggested.

After lunch the whole family came to enjoy it and it was all gone in 10 minutes!

I suggested we make another one on Saturday and they agreed.

1655926873221.jpeg
That’s what I’ve been doing! DLI, hope your Wednesday has been a good one!

Hi! Our Houston Family is visiting, and our 10 and 8 year old grandsons helped me make a blueberry pie this morning. They came right on the dot at 7:30 as I suggested.

After lunch the whole family came to enjoy it and it was all gone in 10 minutes!

I suggested we make another one on Saturday and they agreed.

View attachment 678502
That’s what I’ve been doing! DLI, hope your Wednesday has been a good one!
Dang that is no fair posting that picture and making me hungry for one now lol. It looks delicious!

@Disney loving Iowan I just wanted to get on the boards and say something to the Groupies. Since we need two ECV’s now, VWL isn’t really on our radar, and I’m feeling sad.

We have a 4th of July trip at BLT and BCV coming up. Dates 2- 8 of July. I do love fireworks, and it’s been 3 years since we’ve been there for the 4th!

Any Groupies going to be at WDW on 7/14 and need tickets to MM HS night?

@Disney loving Iowan I just wanted to get on the boards and say something to the Groupies. Since we need two ECV’s now, VWL isn’t really on our radar, and I’m feeling sad.

We have a 4th of July trip at BLT and BCV coming up. Dates 2- 8 of July. I do love fireworks, and it’s been 3 years since we’ve been there for the 4th!
I'm sorry to hear that you can't do VWL but I know you will enjoy the other 2 resorts. We fell in love with BLT when we stayed there in February. I hope we can do it again someday.

Bobbi
1st let me say Mmmmmm to that glorious looking 10 min blueberry cobbler👍😊

I’m so sorry you folks can’t make a VWL trip happen. I’m with DLI on the BLT stay though. We too are fans! It doesn’t override my passion for the Lodge, but it’s a great resort all the same

DLI
Lilo and Stitch was the movie that really hooked our kids into the Disney way. Though they grew up watching all the movies, Snow White being our DDs fave and Casey loving anything like Davy Crockett, L and S was the one that came out during their pre teen years, the one they could both grasp as the movie of their time. DD got picked during a parade at MGM to answer a question about the movie and won a DVD copy of it. They both felt a draw to it as well knowing it had been hand drawn at the studios, so it felt a bit more personal for them. Casey even nicknamed his 1st Mustang GT Stitch since it was the same color as Stitchs darker blue hues. Ahh, the memories of them being littles

We returned a couple of weeks ago from a week with 4 of our 6 grandchildren. We had a blast. Parks we full but we used Genie+ and stacked at our second park of each day. We purchased the rides that we could at each park as well. We accomplished a lot and had ample time to eat, swim, see a movie/shop at the Springs, etc.

CM's were great and the resort was very well kept and the foliage was lush and "full". We had a 2 BR and honestly didn't notice any wear or tear in our unit.

Another great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter