VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Saw these fellows very carefully crawl off a perfectly good and stable roof out to scale the side of BLT to clean windows yesterday
They were doing so with what appeared to be much reluctance
I have done a lot of crazy things at work being in construction but nope, nada ain’t going to happen for this ol boy🤪

I've seen those window washers at BLT...and had the exact same thoughts! o_O

And here are a couple of your photographs that were laying down on the job! :)

Jimmy1.jpeg

Jimmy2.jpeg

Saw these fellows very carefully crawl off a perfectly good and stable roof out to scale the side of BLT to clean windows yesterday
They were doing so with what appeared to be much reluctance
I have done a lot of crazy things at work being in construction but nope, nada ain’t going to happen for this ol boy🤪
Perhaps they were mountain climbers on the Matterhorn in DL in a past life. . .

So we spent some time at DS yesterday and below are some shots of the ride over from SSR.
Ate at The Polite Pig and really found it enjoyable.
Later we did a DVC mixology at OKW. Nice but too many sweet boat drinks. Not much on bloody Mary’s but their version I liked. Afterwards we went back to Splitsville for DVC member night and had a blast! Food was really good but way too much of it 😁
As I sit here and write I am watching the golfers pass our room and enjoy the nice weather
B2A0CCF6-5E87-435E-BE77-3424C917D337.jpeg6A85BFFD-03CE-432D-99FA-9C62984AD278.jpeg

9C82232A-267F-4C9A-94C0-FA69C01274B8.jpegFD8C4E1E-F6AF-4C66-ABB9-0A74FA558147.jpeg60FD79E7-2C3B-4730-A90F-217ED9F1EFD1.jpeg

Attachments

• F89A09B1-68E8-4966-860C-365341AC0860.jpeg
    F89A09B1-68E8-4966-860C-365341AC0860.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 094042B4-B7A4-45A6-9A97-940EC581CDE1.jpeg
    094042B4-B7A4-45A6-9A97-940EC581CDE1.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 4
  • A3CBDC35-BF4C-4F32-990A-FB6B2D7411E4.jpeg
    A3CBDC35-BF4C-4F32-990A-FB6B2D7411E4.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 5BF31BFB-B0C3-4B7D-8EF8-E086501B18A9.jpeg
    5BF31BFB-B0C3-4B7D-8EF8-E086501B18A9.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 4B2E2FE0-AD02-497C-9BF1-0A0060841FB0.jpeg
    4B2E2FE0-AD02-497C-9BF1-0A0060841FB0.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 4

Good morning!

Today I leave BWV, and head to Kidani, and our family arrives because we are celebrating DH’s 75th birthday with a fireworks cruise from the Contemporary. It’s DGS’s (6&7) first trip to WDW!

Last night I watched Epcot Forever from the FP section and it was wonderful, I had had a less than stellar viewing spot on Tuesday and it made all the difference to see it head on.

I will be at VWL with friends December 10-14, and if there’s a meet around this time, even before and after a bit I would like to attend. My stay is in three parts, just mentioned the main part.

We are preparing to head over to Port Canaveral and meet up with Will N Liz and get ready for the cruise tomorrow. Our stay at SSR has been great! We love Artists Pallete, probably our favorite QS at any resort. Mobile Ordering is wonderful, breakfast ordered from room, as we walk out, we hit prepare order, and boom, its ready 2-3 minutes after arrival. Very nice.

Casey(AKA CaptainD) finally fulfilled a life long dream, and did Divequest at Epcot yesterday. Every since he was a kid, that has been on his bucket list. So glad and proud for him, as he had a great time. As soon as we met back up after, he immediately said he is doing it again in Dec.

Pictures to follow

We are preparing to head over to Port Canaveral and meet up with Will N Liz and get ready for the cruise tomorrow. Our stay at SSR has been great! We love Artists Pallete, probably our favorite QS at any resort. Mobile Ordering is wonderful, breakfast ordered from room, as we walk out, we hit prepare order, and boom, its ready 2-3 minutes after arrival. Very nice.

Casey(AKA CaptainD) finally fulfilled a life long dream, and did Divequest at Epcot yesterday. Every since he was a kid, that has been on his bucket list. So glad and proud for him, as he had a great time. As soon as we met back up after, he immediately said he is doing it again in Dec.

Pictures to follow

Sounds (and looks) like the first leg of your vacation has been wonderful! So great that Casey was able to do Divequest! Say hello to Tammy, Casey, Will & Liz for me! I hope we will be able to meet in December!:drinking1

Jimmy...great pictures of you guys having a blast! You are getting me fired up for our upcoming trip, which is now this many sleeps away...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And thank you for the tip about mobile ordering at Artist's Palette. I know they've expanded the ordering locations so I'll have to make sure I check into the the expanded list. Enjoy the cruise! :boat:

Good morning!

Today I leave BWV, and head to Kidani, and our family arrives because we are celebrating DH’s 75th birthday with a fireworks cruise from the Contemporary. It’s DGS’s (6&7) first trip to WDW!

Last night I watched Epcot Forever from the FP section and it was wonderful, I had had a less than stellar viewing spot on Tuesday and it made all the difference to see it head on.

I will be at VWL with friends December 10-14, and if there’s a meet around this time, even before and after a bit I would like to attend. My stay is in three parts, just mentioned the main part.
We will be at VWL Dec 7-14 and would love to see you Bobbi!

Good evening all. Well it's been almost six weeks since I last posted. We had put in an offer on a BRV contract and were waiting patiently for the seller to respond only to find out they had pulled the contract from the market without informing the broker. Oh, well...it was back to the drawing board. Silver lining was that we found an even better contract and deal. Seller accepted our offer and a couple weeks later we passed ROFR. We are now the proud new owners of 500 BRV/VWL points and looking forward to booking a stay just after Christmas 2020. Thanks again for your help back in September and we are looking forward to life as a couple of VWL Groupies :)

Good evening all. Well it's been almost six weeks since I last posted. We had put in an offer on a BRV contract and were waiting patiently for the seller to respond only to find out they had pulled the contract from the market without informing the broker. Oh, well...it was back to the drawing board. Silver lining was that we found an even better contract and deal. Seller accepted our offer and a couple weeks later we passed ROFR. We are now the proud new owners of 500 BRV/VWL points and looking forward to booking a stay just after Christmas 2020. Thanks again for your help back in September and we are looking forward to life as a couple of VWL Groupies :)
I may not be the first, but let me be one of the most vocal to say :welcome: home!! Wow! 500 points! That's awesome, and at some point with that many points, I'd be tempted to save up a couple of years and do a cabin one year. If you do that, just remember who suggested it first (in case you want visitors)! Congrats and enjoy your VWL contract and the holidays at the most beautifully decorated resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter