VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 14 June 2024

we are hoping to finally book the Keys to Kingdom tour this next trip! We had it booked for April 2020, and well that was bust. One week till we are at the 60 day mark! Freezing here in MA.
We did that tour not long after our DS Casey turned 16. It was great and I would love to do it again. Behind the scenes at Splash Mt and HM was a awesome experience! We also enjoyed the train tour a lot and hope it will come back once the trains are running again

We did that tour not long after our DS Casey turned 16. It was great and I would love to do it again. Behind the scenes at Splash Mt and HM was a awesome experience! We also enjoyed the train tour a lot and hope it will come back once the trains are running again
we did Marceline to Magic with our younger son when he was 15? and said our first trip as couples only would be Keys to Kingdom! Had it booked for april 2020! so we have been waiting since our 1997 honeymoon to do this!!!!!

View attachment 641098
One week later and we start all over😂
This time it was snow only👍⛄
Hope all the Groupies are doing good, staying warm and enjoying life!!😊
Here in Cape May, we finally climbed to 31° after being in the twenties all day. I think we get a reprieve tomorrow.

Bobbi
I wasn't quite this cold last week at WDW - but it most definitely was NOT warm. The fireplaces at BRV were very nice to warm up in front of.

It was 78° here in the "real" Orange County (The OC) today...
Don
I think every state in the union must have a orange co😂
We have one in nc right next to our co and to be honest I have never given it a thought until you mentioned the OC as to why we have an OC too
Crazy thing is, orange trees wouldn’t grow very well in our neck of the woods so I’m not sure how they came up with the nc version😊

We don’t have one ( Orange County) in NJ.

Our February trip is getting nearer!
We have an Orange, Mass.
Yeah, it's weird. 🤣

Was curious about timing as eastern towns and counties tend to be older than western ones (legally established that is, not settled).
Orange County, Florida was established 1845
Orange County, California was established in 1889.

For fun:
Immediately following the transfer of Florida to the United States in 1821, Governor Andrew Jackson created two counties: Escambia to the west of the Suwannee River and St. Johns to the east. In 1824, the area to the south of St. Johns County was organized as Mosquito County, and Enterprise was named its county seat. This large county took up much of central Florida. It was renamed as Orange County in 1845 when Florida became a state
Mosquito County 🤣

Last edited:
We have an Orange, Mass.
Yeah, it's weird. 🤣

Was curious about timing as eastern towns and counties tend to be older than western ones (legally established that is, not settled).
Orange County, Florida was established 1845
Orange County, California was established in 1889.

For fun:

Mosquito County 🤣

They changed the name from Mosquito to Orange county? Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

facebook twitter