VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

So if I were to book a trip from say 5/6-10 would I have a shot at the BHGM v2.0?

So if I were to book a trip from say 5/6-10 would I have a shot at the BHGM v2.0?

I sure hope so! We do need to get a picture this time :)
I don't know.... someplace in my mind..... back amidst the cobwebs...... I seem to remember a date of the 8th thrown out ? Anyone else?

I sure hope so! We do need to get a picture this time :)
I don't know.... someplace in my mind..... back amidst the cobwebs...... I seem to remember a date of the 8th thrown out ? Anyone else?
I too was thinking May 8...

Liking the chance that points will be same as our portion of rooms. At least this way, if we choose to participate in staying at the name of the place we refuse to say:sad2: then we can do so without feeling like we gave up extra pts so we can long to be in the place we love:D

Happy Birthday DisneyFreaks!
Enjoy your special day in a most spectacular way!

I thought that those links to other competing websites were no-no's, so I was using code.....which apparently was easy to read...

;)

The board rules are to post the link. If it's not allowed it will be blocked - if allowed then it will work. There are more allowed than not.

DVCNews and Allears.net are two I'm often linking.

;)

The board rules are to post the link. If it's not allowed it will be blocked - if allowed then it will work. There are more allowed than not.

DVCNews and Allears.net are two I'm often linking.

I'd love to know the inside story on why MO's is not allowed.....

Happy Weekend Folks!!!!
Even though we are working, its the work that pays for our obsession(WDW and VWL)so its a bit easier to take:-)
So ready for this week to end, and I rarely say that. Short version: this is a remediation week for those students needing such, and the schedule in the afternoon gets terribly confusing. Add to that, the past three weeks have seen rampant sickness (flu particularly, stomach virus, and URIs), teachers and students and subs dropping like flies. We are limping to the end of the week. While I may be working next week, at least it will be sans students and teachers. Going to scrub the place and air it out, and I don't care if it's 30F outside!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts