VWL/Eastern Fantasy Cruise/AKV CL all wrapped into a fabulous b-day trip - Complete

What a gorgeous resort. Now I want to do the Hoop De Doo Review. I swear, I could do a resort only trip to WDW. There is just so much to do. I want to go back! Listening to MouseWorld on Live365 isn't helping. ;)

What a gorgeous resort. Now I want to do the Hoop De Doo Review. I swear, I could do a resort only trip to WDW. There is just so much to do. I want to go back! Listening to MouseWorld on Live365 isn't helping. ;)

I totally agree. I guess I was just expecting camping slots everywhere. There were lots of golf carts in a parking area, and we saw quite a few people driving them so I'm thinking the grounds must be huge. The living areas were completely tucked away from the main buildings. As I'm writing this I'm thinking you might be talking about WL. Either way I was really surprised how nice each one was. I can't remember if you have a WDW trip in the works. If not its time to start planning!

I love the jewelry! Very pretty. Sorry customer service was awful and it took longer to get to you. Weird that there was no paper in the shipment to verify size:confused3

I just remembered something I was going to ask on your last update! You said that there were a few other resort stops while on the buses. Do they do this for the theme parks too, do you know?

You're making me anxious for September, and I haven't even gone on my cruise or to the Expo yet! :lmao:

The pendant stone is very pretty too!

I totally agree. I guess I was just expecting camping slots everywhere. There were lots of golf carts in a parking area, and we saw quite a few people driving them so I'm thinking the grounds must be huge. The living areas were completely tucked away from the main buildings. As I'm writing this I'm thinking you might be talking about WL. Either way I was really surprised how nice each one was. I can't remember if you have a WDW trip in the works. If not its time to start planning!

::yes:: I was talking about the WL :blush: but have heard great things about the campsites. They actually really fun during the holidays as everyone goes all out and strings lights etc....I looked into staying in the cabins during our first trip but opted for the POR, pre DVC. The cabins look cute though and people really like them.

A lot of people rent golf carts to get around in because the place is so huge. I've read they're hard to get.

No WDW trip in the works. :sad: I don't know that I'll get DH back before 2015 but we'll see. Gabby wants a cruise for HS graduation and that will be in 2015 so WDW may not happen until 2016. :faint:

I'm killing myself with the Live365. Still. The MK Mian Entrance music is on. I need an intervention.

Corrina - they have these cookies at Ghirardelli's at DCA! :banana:

Thanks, I now have visions of getting a selection and then when we arrive at our friends' home that night we can have cookies and milk while we catch up.

This is a little OT but for everyone who followed my last TR my tanzanite pendant finally arrived :cool1: After a very long 10 weeks, not the 4-6 weeks I was told, I finally have my birthday present

That pendant looks gorgeous even if the wait was a lot longer than you thought.

That was perfect timing that you managed to get the bus back. Love all the photos again and now I am feeling homesick for the Grand Californian. Still, 5 weeks from now I will get to spend one night there.

Corinna

A great walk. I haven't done the BBQ, but I kind of know the differences. The Hoop Dee Doo is a dinner show on a stage. Decent food, fun and corny songs and they will interact with the audience as well.

The BBQ is more just that. Basic BBQ food like hotdogs and Disney characters, and I think they kind of have a dance party. I have heard it's fun, but expensive for what you get to eat.

I love the jewelry! Very pretty. Sorry customer service was awful and it took longer to get to you. Weird that there was no paper in the shipment to verify size:confused3

I just remembered something I was going to ask on your last update! You said that there were a few other resort stops while on the buses. Do they do this for the theme parks too, do you know?

Thank you :) I'm so happy with the pendant. I'm going to ask mom if she can email them and get the paperwork. It's important to have I think.

Since we didn't go to the parks from WL I'm not 100% but it would make sense they would still share. We stopped at Pokynesian and GF. On the way back we were the first stop which was nice.

You're making me anxious for September, and I haven't even gone on my cruise or to the Expo yet! :lmao:

The pendant stone is very pretty too!

You're going to have a great trip :) and your cruise is so close! :cool1:

Thank you :) I'm really happy with it.

::yes:: I was talking about the WL :blush: but have heard great things about the campsites. They actually really fun during the holidays as everyone goes all out and strings lights etc....I looked into staying in the cabins during our first trip but opted for the POR, pre DVC. The cabins look cute though and people really like them.

A lot of people rent golf carts to get around in because the place is so huge. I've read they're hard to get.

I've heard they're worthy of checking out at Christmas. There's always something left on the list when I leave. When I do get there I also want to do a carriage ride.

No WDW trip in the works. :sad: I don't know that I'll get DH back before 2015 but we'll see. Gabby wants a cruise for HS graduation and that will be in 2015 so WDW may not happen until 2016. :faint:

Oh my. That is sad :worried:

I'm killing myself with the Live365. Still. The MK Mian Entrance music is on. I need an intervention.

I understand completely :)

It's the worst thing to not have a trip planned and listen to Main Street or the Future World BGM :(

I'm being ridiculous. I'm plotting errr planning a trip to Disneyland for this Christmas so we'll see. But its sad to have nothing on the table for WDW. I need a little MK/AK fix.

I've heard they're worthy of checking out at Christmas. There's always something left on the list when I leave. When I do get there I also want to do a carriage ride.

Oh my. That is sad :worried:

I understand completely :)

The carriage ride looks like a lot of fun. I think they do a haunted one too during Halloween.

It is sad and I keep telling DH that. he's not feeling very sorry for me. :rotfl:

I'm being ridiculous. I'm plotting errr planning a trip to Disneyland for this Christmas so we'll see. But its sad to have nothing on the table for WDW. I need a little MK/AK fix.

Well at least you have a definite Disney cruise in the near future. :thumbsup2 I'm just playing with dates, which usually means, there's probably no trip happening. Even now, i'm trying to plan a short 2 day trip Disneyland to get my fix and even that's difficult to do.

Thanks, I now have visions of getting a selection and then when we arrive at our friends' home that night we can have cookies and milk while we catch up.

That sounds like a very delicious plan popcorn::

That pendant looks gorgeous even if the wait was a lot longer than you thought.

Thank you :) I just love it.

That was perfect timing that you managed to get the bus back. Love all the photos again and now I am feeling homesick for the Grand Californian. Still, 5 weeks from now I will get to spend one night there.

Corinna

I love those magical moments. Your trip is getting close! :cool1:

A great walk. I haven't done the BBQ, but I kind of know the differences. The Hoop Dee Doo is a dinner show on a stage. Decent food, fun and corny songs and they will interact with the audience as well.

The BBQ is more just that. Basic BBQ food like hotdogs and Disney characters, and I think they kind of have a dance party. I have heard it's fun, but expensive for what you get to eat.

Thanks so much. I've heard of more people going to the Hoop Dee Doo Review but have never investigated it myself. I hear very little of the other one.

I was going to do an update tonight since the next one is the start of the cruise. I'm just so exhausted I don't want to rush it and miss vital details. Planning on it this weekend though.

Happy Friday everybody :)

I was going to do an update tonight since the next one is the start of the cruise. I'm just so exhausted I don't want to rush it and miss vital details. Planning on it this weekend though.

Happy Friday everybody :)

Happy Friday to you as well :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!