VWL/Eastern Fantasy Cruise/AKV CL all wrapped into a fabulous b-day trip - Complete

What a great recap!

Why is it there is always some kind of check in or baggage drama on the last day. Really detracts from it. Very glad you stuck to it though, between that and the upgrade you didn't take...you saved a bit of change!

I was so mad about the luggage. It just didn't make sense. I couldn't understand how their computers were not registering it correctly, there was no problem at the airport. I'm glad I stuck it out too, I was so close to buying the business class seat. Totally lucked out with that one.

Bummer that the mac n cheese was only meh, it looked tasty, I'd have been bummed do. Definitely didn't live up to the picture.

I love love love mac n cheese, I usually get it wherever I see it. I used to make it all the time at home, but now its just a treat. It was like the pastry from HS, how can something look so delicious but just fall flat? :(

A few hours by the pool in great weather is not a bad way to end a trip and hey, at least it relaxed you to then take forever to get to MCO plus the uber long line at SW.

That line at SW :sad2: the couple in front of me had a bucket of beers with them that they started finishing off.

It was still a nice last day, I really enjoyed relaxing by the pool instead of feeling the pressure of being at a park.

I keep thinking I've commented here, but when I go to look for my comments I can't find them! Good choice for your last day activities. I hate to stress about whether or not I'm going to miss the bus or something.

Just a little bit longer until you come to California. The concert is still on for Sunday, but I would understand if you didn't want to go. However, we are always begging for an audience, so it would be nice to have you there. :)

I keep thinking I've commented here, but when I go to look for my comments I can't find them! Good choice for your last day activities. I hate to stress about whether or not I'm going to miss the bus or something.

We have missed the last twice, it was so stressful. One time we were at Epcot, the other at DTD. I thought I gave us plenty of time to get back but Murphy's law was against us. Now I either make sure I'm leaving the park 90 minutes before the bus, or just stay at the resort. I like both options.

Just a little bit longer until you come to California. The concert is still on for Sunday, but I would understand if you didn't want to go. However, we are always begging for an audience, so it would be nice to have you there. :)

I do I do! I want to see you guys play! I've really been looking forward to it :)

With this week over it feels even closer. I have a glorious 4 days off, work three, have the next weekend off, unfortunately work Labor Day, and then I'm off for CA!!! :dance3:

Agh I wish you had a TR so I could see what your hourly schedule is like!

Okay so Sunday night you have Alison's concert right? Is that at DL or in Long Beach? And Saturday night, I saw that you're seeing F!, correct?

I was just talking to DH about possibly going down for the day either Saturday or Sunday but only doing DTD. I just don't want to ruin whatever schedule you have on those days.

Agh I wish you had a TR so I could see what your hourly schedule is like!

Okay so Sunday night you have Alison's concert right? Is that at DL or in Long Beach? And Saturday night, I saw that you're seeing F!, correct?

I was just talking to DH about possibly going down for the day either Saturday or Sunday but only doing DTD. I just don't want to ruin whatever schedule you have on those days.

I just found out Fantasmic is both Friday and Saturday which helps. I think I'll see it Friday. And if I don't see it I can always see it next time, I'm 100% sure there's going to be a next time.

I would love to see you, please don't think about 'ruining' any plans. I'll work around what's best for you guys.

I'm not sure where their concert is, all I know is it's Sunday night. I'm going to have lunch with her Wednesday and will get all the info if I don't have it before I leave. I'm just going to plug the address in the phone and head over there.

I'm here and like the worst friend ever. Life has been truly insane but im back to catch up. :goodvibes Hope you've been well Pam.

Woo Hoo Pam! :cool1: That is SO exciting. Are you going to do a little update on your plans or did I totally miss that? Curious to know the details! ::yes::

I'm so excited!!! Yep, I started a PTR, I posted the link on the previous page, and its the last one in my signature. I'd post it again but I'm on the phone.

Well, Pam....I've been a terrible DisFriend! Finally trying to get caught up on your thread and I see you have yet ANOTHER trip! Holy cow!!! Life must be good for you ::yes:: Hope you have a fabulous trip! Maybe by the time you get back, I'll be done reading ;)

Heather

Well, Pam....I've been a terrible DisFriend! Finally trying to get caught up on your thread and I see you have yet ANOTHER trip! Holy cow!!! Life must be good for you ::yes:: Hope you have a fabulous trip! Maybe by the time you get back, I'll be done reading ;)

Heather

Not at all Heather! That's what's so great about these things, you can read at your leisure. Truth be told, the main reason I've booked so many trips this year is an excuse to leave my job which I am very unhappy with. Vacation life is good though, these trips have all been amazing, and I've no doubt the DL one will be as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter