VWL buses

wrighter

DIS Veteran
Are the VWL buses dedicated to that resort? Or do they make stops at other resorts?

The buses at VWL are shared with WL and they also make stops at FW campground. I do not remember them stopping at any other resorts...smjj

It depends from where you are catching the bus from...but alot of the times we stopped at Grand Floridian and Fort Wilderness.

There are times (probably busy times) when they won't share but normally the Epcot bus is shared with FW Campground. And then I think it's the DHS bus that is shared with the Grand Floridian but it could be the AK bus.

One of the buses does stop at the GF because we used it to get to 1900 Park Fare, that was convenient. When we last stayed there the DHS stopped at the campground. I remember that vividly because it broke down, and we had to wait for a replacement!

Bobbi:goodvibes

My last trip, the DTD bus was shared with the GF, and the Epcot bus with FW. The MK bus and the MK boat are WL only. It's been a while since I took the AK or DHS bus from WL/VWL, so I don't remember if those are shared or not - I've driven my car the past few times I visited those parks.

The bus stop is right between WL and VWL, so it's not like there's a separate stop or anything - it's just that both buildings use the same bus stop. For the most part, VWL is actually closer to the bus stop than most of WL, although farther from the MK boat (which is why I took the bus to MK most of the time).

I can say with certainty that the AK bus stops at Grand Floridian, as well as Blizzard Beach before getting to AK. That will be one long, packed bus ride I'll never forget. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter