VS015 tomorrow - are these bulkheads?

Tinkabelle

Earning My Ears
52G - F?

We requested a sky cot and have no idea due to the rubbish Virgin site, where these are located. I can see they're not window seast so am now going into panic that we've not secured bulkhead seats as I'm horribly claustrophobic and being in the middle with seats in front and behind isn't going to work for me!!!

:confused:

52G - F?

We requested a sky cot and have no idea due to the rubbish Virgin site, where these are located. I can see they're not window seast so am now going into panic that we've not secured bulkhead seats as I'm horribly claustrophobic and being in the middle with seats in front and behind isn't going to work for me!!!

:confused:

52 F&G are 2 of the middle and look like bulkheads. H&J are the next two accross the isle.

Not all bulkhead seats are on near windows. Many are in the center of the plane:)

Good luck and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter