VRBO/HomeAway w/ Harry Potter Themed Room?

grandmajlc

Earning My Ears
Looking for VRBO/Home Away 4+ bedroom rental with Harry Potter themed room. Any suggestions other than searching through thousands of options on the VRBO website? Thank you.

Here how I did it, I did a Google search for "vrbo harry potter room" and found that story at the top. There are many more results for individual properties as well.

My son was just begging me to stay in this house..
They also have star wars then the arguement between children started..lol it looks so cool

My son was just begging me to stay in this house..
They also have star wars then the arguement between children started..lol it looks so cool

this was just on Florida on a Tankful.... they said you can check it out on line, and it gives you the particulars... I think it is over in Davenport, so a bit of a drive to the parks... It does look really cool for sure...

The one called Wizard's Way on Airbnb looks amazing and is fairly close to parks I think

We stayed at Windsor Hills in November and it was wonderful. Stayed at "Mickey's Jedi Retreat" that had a Harry Potter themed room. Had an AWESOME media room too. It sleeps up to 14 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter