Vow Renewal Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Lisa1976, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Lover of all things Disney

Hi All

Hubby and I are planning our 15th wedding anniversary for the end of next year. We got married at the wedding pavilion in 2004 so would love to do a vow renewal for our anniversary.

We will have 8 guests which is the kicker as we really want a small ceremony and we were going to organise a dessert party or fireworks cruise. We can't have the memories as you can only have 4 guests and the expenses of the escape seems silly.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Can you have a vow renewal at Disney Springs? We really want to keep it Disney if possible.

Thanks
    Lisa

2. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

Yes I would suggest Disney Springs! I think you can bring that number onto the hot air balloon for a quick morning ceremony, or you could do something at Paddlefish or House of Blues.

lurkyloo likes this.
  3. jaggies

jaggies Earning My Ears

Ooh, a hot air balloon vow renewal sounds so charming!

I know there’s also some packages you can get at the Swan and Dolphin that have many of the features of the Disney’s Escape collection but are priced more like a Memories event, and they don’t have the strict guest limit like Memories does. Perhaps those could also be an option?

4. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

Yes absolutely! We had an Escape ceremony with a Swan and Dolphin full reception. We loved it! I know some of their other packages that include a ceremony are also reasonably priced and you get a lot for your money! Definitely an option :)