• Comfort Suites Maingate

• Sierra Suites

• Celebration World Resort

• Cypress Pointe Resort

• Homewood Suites Maingate

Results are only viewable after voting.

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
I've checked availabilty and prices during the period I'd like to travel...the following hotels that had pretty good deals..Please vote where you would really like to stay..or have stayed and would stay at again...

You may vote for more then one option...

Thanks..

Only one I've stayed at is Homewood Suites and that was in 1996. Nice room, great breakfast buffet. Also, it is a true suite, meaning the bedroom is seperated from the living room by a door. Many "suite" hotels are just one big room. I believe Comfort Suites is that way. Not sure about the others on your list.

One negative was that the hotel is very close to I-4 and we heard traffic zooming by all nite long.

Would I stay there again? Probably not. I'd rather spend less and do Days Suites or Quality Suites on the budget end or Residence Inn if we wanted something more upscale.

Steve

Let me correct myself. I just did some comparison shopping and the rates at Homewood are lower than I thought. For the week we are going in November, a 1-bedroom suite is only $71. Residence Inn is over $100. I would certainly consider Homewood at that price. Just ask for a room as far from the highway as possible because the noise was an issue for us.

Steve

I'm not sure how many people you are traveling with and what the prices you got are. some of the places you listed might be studio suites like Sierra Suites. I love Homewood suites but that one is right on the highway. Did you try summerfield suites LBV? That's my favorite. Cypress point has a few different types of rooms. I have stayed in teh one bedroom which is really nice but small for a one bedroom, not big enough for a family of four.

CPM....Thanks for the info....Summerfield is my favorite also...but unfortunately it is priced about $45 per night higher....

Here is a more detailed breakdown:

Caribe Royale 1bdrm....$104 per night
Cypress Pointe Resort.... 2 bdrm $79 per night
Buena Vist Suites...Queen Suite $89
Comfort Inn Suites Maingate....1 bdrm $62
Sirrea Suites Family suite...$57
Celebration World 2 bddrm $89
Homewood Suites LBV 1bdrm $66

There would be 6people (2 adults, 4kids under 12). If I could pull this off, money would be a huge factor....But I'm also very picky...Tough to know where to draw the line.

Voted for Cypress Pointe..most space for your $$ and great location.

Doesn't the CP have a 3 br unit too?

herc.

Oh! A two bedroom at CP is what I would chose! that's a great price and plenty of space. It's convenient also.
They do have a three bedroom, it's huge. It's a two bedroom with the one bedroom lock off.
second place would be HS, that's a great price for the one bedroom, but a one bedroom is small for 6 people.

When is this trip?

I vote for the Cypress Suites. They look nice and the Two BR looks closer to what you get with your DVC room. However, if it is short and you think you could stand it the Sierra Suites are usually nice, but they family suite is really just one GIANT room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter