Vote for new podcast groupie name!!

Vote for the new podcast groupie name

• Pod Squad

• DIS Unplugged Pod Squad-D.U.P.S.

• iMice (of the Round Table)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted :thumbsup2

Michele, why didn't you vote?

I hate to be "Johnny Rain Cloud" again but why do we need to come up with a name for the podcast group right now? What's the problem with just letting it evolve and coming up with a name on it's own? Why does there always seem to be this need to come up with a name as fast as possible so that we can slap it on ourselves so that people know what we are?

--Mr. DB

I hate to be "Johnny Rain Cloud" again but why do we need to come up with a name for the podcast group right now? What's the problem with just letting it evolve and coming up with a name on it's own? Why does there always seem to be this need to come up with a name as fast as possible so that we can slap it on ourselves so that people know what we are?

--Mr. DB

It's because we already have a name, GALPP, and Pete asked us to pick a new one.

It's because we already have a name, GALPP, and Pete asked us to pick a new one.

Yes, I know that but that still doesn't answer the question of why we have to have an official vote for a name. Call it whatever you want and if it's a good name people will use it. To me it seems to much like people are trying to force the name instead of just letting it evolve and btw, there wasn't a poll for GALPP either...it was just something that happened and people ran with it...

--Mr. DB

Not Sure if I like any of the choices just yet. I do think GALPP wasn't the best, because when I first saw it I honestly thought it had something to do with Gay and Lesbian Podcasts.

Anyway heres a vote for holding off and seeing if something good evolves right out of the show!!!!

I don't have a problem with waiting but everyone on the other thread kept calling for a poll. What should I do now, delete this?

Yeah, lets just wait until something comes along. For now we can just be known as the podcast groupies.

:hippie: Since I was a teen in the seventies, my vote is Mod Squad...uh...Pod Squad :thumbsup2

there should be, at least i would think more that 46 people who listen to the podcast......can we get some more people to weigh in on the group name.......remember if you don't vote don't complain later...........even if you do vote don't complain......whats fair is fair......

there should be, at least i would think more that 46 people who listen to the podcast......can we get some more people to weigh in on the group name.......remember if you don't vote don't complain later...........even if you do vote don't complain......whats fair is fair......

I'm sure there are more than 46, but not all will participate on the boards :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!