VMK Splash Page still up!

Wait... what was unfair about it? The only thing that was unfair was at the end when they started selling all the really rare stuff. The only reason they did that was because it was closing anyway, but it made me mad too... everyone's hard work for nothing, you know? But besides that I can't imagine what was unfair about it.

How many hours per day did you play the game? What was your kind of playing ? Those questions can influence on how you see the game.

Personally, I am glad Disney closed that game for the unfairness that was running around in the kingdom. Ok, ok, sometimes, I still think I wish I could kill some pirates, take photos of animals and shoot some fireworks but well, at least, I am not addict to a game.
I don't really think that there was anything really unfair in the game, and I did play quite a bit. I was not an addict, but close to it.
Wait... what was unfair about it? The only thing that was unfair was at the end when they started selling all the really rare stuff. The only reason they did that was because it was closing anyway, but it made me mad too... everyone's hard work for nothing, you know? But besides that I can't imagine what was unfair about it.
I had quite a bit of rare stuff. I started a bit late, and I worked for credits and traded for them. Most of my collection was pins and clothing. I could have started when Yeti Vision came out (I found out about VMK then), but I thought it would be dumb (bad mistake). I really did not think that it was unfair that they sold the rare stuff. It gave everyone a chance to obtain it, especially since it was closing very soon. Think of the little children that played the game. It probably made them feel really special to walk around in yellow explorer near the end. It was also a good marketing move. It probably relieved some of the anger from the Disney customers.

Disney never told us that it was only a promo. DudeZeke was just trying to make a point that when vmk first opened Disney didn't tell us it was only a promotion.

I sense misinformation...
I thought it was stated that VMK was a promotion for DLR's 50th anniversary. Don't get me wrong, I miss VMK too, but we should have known it wouldn't last. They said it was a promotion, at the beginning and the end, but it was said. :sad:
VMK will be a part of us forever, and it may or may not come back. We need to cherish the memories we have and remember VMK for what it was... magical. pixiedust:

BTW, I was AstroNilla, though you probably never heard of me. :goodvibes

Page not available now... Did anyone happen to save the splash page as an html document? I forgot to...

I Miss VMK SO Much :-( I Spent ALOT Of Time On That Game And Earned Very Rare Stuff :-(

I still miss it so much! I miss my friends I miss my green flips, I miss the last night closing parties!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!