VMK Pal pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestAbby

If you would like to get a life, Contact 1-800-GET
How do you take a picture of VMK using vmk pal?! Cause whenever i click on the camera it takes a pic of vmk pal not VMK!

BestAbby said:
How do you take a picture of VMK using vmk pal?! Cause whenever i click on the camera it takes a pic of vmk pal not VMK!
after you take the pic look at the photo album

i know that.. but how do take a pic of the VMK Screen (the game screen)

Well first you need to log in using VMK pal, To do this you click the two heads on the far left. after you log in and get to a place you want to take the picture, click the camera icon. Hope this helps :goodvibes

When you click the camera, it should make a sound and take a picture of just the vmk game box. When you go to the album, you should see the picture you took, looking just like a vmk screen, on the right side. If that is not happening, you have issues. and I have no idea how to fix them sorry! Just wanted to say clearly what to do and what should happen!

i would reamend not to use VMK pal, VMK pal is NOT a approved VMK or Disney thing if u want to take a pic simply hit the key to the right of your key board thats says Print Screen then simply paste it on paint

i would reamend not to use VMK pal, VMK pal is NOT a approved VMK or Disney thing if u want to take a pic simply hit the key to the right of your key board thats says Print Screen then simply paste it on paint

Hi-

First off welcome to DIS! Next I use VMK pal myself and many others here do, yes it is not VMK approved but most have not had troubles. Third, just a friendly reminder not to reply to old posts :)

Welcome again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter