VMK Dis'er in desperate need of VMK Clothes

GurGie

Mouseketeer
HELP!!! I have 17 hidden mickeys and know where at least 5 more are but i have no film and no clothes and (sadly) no skills at the games.

Anyone willing to trade clothes for pin and HM locals much appreciated ... look for DSKnee :earboy2:

THIS IS POLYSISTERCHICK (vmk name: Polybabe)
1)try selling your clothes (BUT NOT ALL OF THEM!!!)
2)also find the yeti (matterhorn), the dragon(dungeon), the pirate(pirate treehouse), the shrunken head(ned's shrunken head shop), and Esmerelda(Emporium) and click on them multiple times till a box pops up saying Congratulations you have found the ____ then you will get credits. Do that each day you sign on for extra credits
3) play games

all of those ways will help you get the credits you need for film

1 did it
2. did it
3. trying it but not doing well at the games and I'm finding the hidden mickey's fater than i can buy film

thank you though

It didn't help that 2 days ago, they increased the price per shot of film by a factor of 4. I think they want the hidden mickey quest to take a little longer, be a little more exclusive.

The other thing you can do is to use the 1-time use 500 credit code that came from Disney Adventures magazine. It's listed in various places.

players do not know about it and even though I did it I hope it helps with playing alittle bit.

have fun in the game.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter