Vistana Spa 404 & 450

aquidneck

Earning My Ears
Just realized I've had the rooms for several months. I won them on skyauction. Has anyone ever gotten a room change with skyauction? I've read all the post on the disboard on the Spa and would like more info. What is the Spas pool like? Is it any good for small children. How long of a walk is it to the Cascades pool? If I do get to change rooms there are worse rooms there. Any info would be appreciated.

Aquidneck-

Where do you see on your Skyauction confirm where your rooms are?

I do not understand how you have room assignments? I just spoke to the Skyauction people and they told me rooms are not assingned until you get to the resort. He told me that is the way they do it with RCI the company that gives Sky auction the inventory. I do not ever remember seeing a Skyauction that gave specific rooms. Are you sure it is a room assignment?

I wish it didn't say it. Last year we won a skyauction and stayed in the Cascades and loved it. That confirmation didn't have a unit #. This time I won them in April and both weeks have them. I went to register with Diamond Lane and they don't have the reservation. I called Skyauction and they said they don't call them in until a week before.

The Spas pool is Vistana's "super" pool. They boast it is the largest in Orlando (I can't confirm or deny this), but it is big and it's stays open until 1 am. I believe there is a kiddie pool area there as well as a couple of hot tubs. Depending on which Spas unit you're staying in, you could have a VERY close walk, vs maybe a 5-7 min walk.
But like Bella said, I wouldn't put full stock in that this is where you'll be placed. Exchange companies tend to assign rooms merely for their records. Vistana reserves the right to switch things around at check-in. So I guess your chances at staying in the Spas are 50/50.
edited : Meant to add.....that units 404 and 450 are not close to eachother. If you want 2 villa in close proximity, make certain you request this with Vistana's Diamond Lane form !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!