Visitor Toll Pass

gharter

DIS Veteran
This was really nice when renting a car. I know it is currently suspended.
Any idea if/when it may come back?

This was really nice when renting a car. I know it is currently suspended.
Any idea if/when it may come back?
No information about the return, but one alternative is the Central Florida Expressway Authority (Cfxway.com) Uni transponder. Available from CFX for $14.95 plus tax or from Amazon for $18.50 (with free shipping for Prime members). Uni is usable in 18 states and there’s an available app for smart phones to manage the account.

No information about the return, but one alternative is the Central Florida Expressway Authority (Cfxway.com) Uni transponder. Available from CFX for $14.95 plus tax or from Amazon for $18.50 (with free shipping for Prime members). Uni is usable in 18 states and there’s an available app for smart phones to manage the account.
Just remember to take it with you when you return the car and remove your rental car from the transponder before boarding your plane! We are getting one of these since we live in NY and travel 2 to 3 times a year in Orlando. Im happy they came up with this. Only Im not sure I will still get my NY bridge discounts if I use this instead of my EZPass.

Just remember to take it with you when you return the car and remove your rental car from the transponder before boarding your plane! We are getting one of these since we live in NY and travel 2 to 3 times a year in Orlando. Im happy they came up with this. Only Im not sure I will still get my NY bridge discounts if I use this instead of my EZPass.

Not likely. I used to live in NJ and the NJ Turnpike authority ezpass didn't get then NY bridge discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter