Visiting Walt Disney World When You Don't Speak English or It's Not Your First Language

I learned quite a bit from this video. The Jungle Cruise disconnect was interesting and something I never thought of.

A cool memory I have is from back in 1998. My cousin came out from Spain and brought her 20 yr old nephew and 13 yr old niece (that turned 13 while out here and shares her birthday with Disneyland :) ). My cousin speaks no English, and the 20 & 12 year old spoke very broken English. We took them to Disneyland, and watched Fantasmic on Rivers of America. After the show the almost 13 year old turned to us the the brightest lit-up face and exclaimed, "Qué guay!!!!!!" (How cool)

Every time I remember how much they (especially Blanca) enjoyed that show even without understanding the dialogue makes me smile.

Pic of Blanca (in pink), Kelly (waving), and Nick (behind them)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!