Visa discount on Vero Beach and Hilton Head

Donnainnj

Loves having an AP
Just go an email,
Save 40% off select room rates at two sunny Disney destinations.

Escape to Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, in South Carolina, or Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, in Florida, and stay for a great low rate—save 40% off for stays most nights 8/23 to 11/24/09 in a variety of accommodations from studios up to two bedrooms.

Immerse your whole family in a huge array of Resort amenities and activities, including beaches and swimming pools, sumptuous dining, nearby golfing, and so much more. Each destination offers spacious accommodations with modern amenities and conveniences.
rates run Hilton Head -
8/23-10/24 $120 studio
$144 1 BR
$167 2 BR
10/25-11/24 $66 studio
$106 1 BR
$117 2BR

Vero Beach -$111 studio
$168 1 BR
$219 2 BR
CALL 407-939-7209 to reserve your stay now. Book through September 20, 2009 with your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card and code GEG for Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort or GEF for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.

I am trying for NJ week, we had been thinking about it but didn't have someone to watch the dog, but with this rate we might leave DH home. :confused3, on hold now.
Donna

Thanks for posting this. I booked us for Nov. 20-24 at HH. The 2 bdrm villa was too good of a deal! $117/night??? Wow. Haven't been to Savannah in ages, so this will be a fun surprise for my family.

Thanks for posting this. I booked us for Nov. 20-24 at HH. The 2 bdrm villa was too good of a deal! $117/night??? Wow. Haven't been to Savannah in ages, so this will be a fun surprise for my family.

I just booked the same Nov. dates at HHI. I'm hoping it won't be too cold. The other time we went was in April.

We went years ago on another Disney VISA deal. My husband periodically will ask me if I've found any more HHI deals. He's so excited I finally found one. :cool1:

I'm not 100% sure we'll be able to go because of a deadline we'll have near that time. But this might push me to get stuff done early so we can make the trip.

Glad I could help.
I don't know about later in November, but I have been 4 or 5 times the first week, and it was a little cool and rainy for one trip. The others were great, mostly 70's some low 80's. The ocean was to cold to swim, but the kids had fun playing in the tide pools, and the resort pools are heated. It's a great resort, and even with all the times we have been we never made it over to Savannah. There is so much to do, but it's also a great place to relax. So different from WDW, but still with the nice "happy" feeling.
Donna

I booked two trips to HHI....I can't decide which dates to use. I booked both Halloween weekend and the weekend of November 15.

Which would you do, and why? We have never been to Hilton Head or Savannah. Airfare is expensive from IL, so we will stay 4-5 nights.....give me your thoughts...TIA

I think I would check out the airfare, and if both times are about the same, I would probably go earlier. The weather changes considerably from Hi's and lo's in October to November.

What is the temperature like?

Month High Low Rainfall Avg Water Temp.
Jan 60°F 39°F 4.4" 52°
Feb 63°F 41°F 3.3" 54°
March 69°F 47°F 3.8" 59°
April 76°F 54°F 3.2" 67°
May 82°F 62°F 3.0" 75°
June 87°F 69°F 5.1" 82°
July 89°F 72°F 6.1" 84°
August 88°F 72°F 8.2" 84°
Sept 84°F 68°F 5.8" 80°
Oct 77°F 58°F 3.8" 73°
Nov 69°F 48°F 2.7" 63°
Dec 62°F 41°F 3.1" 54°

copied weather averages from HHI Adoration & Information Thread 2009

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2036513

Donna

I booked two trips to HHI....I can't decide which dates to use. I booked both Halloween weekend and the weekend of November 15.

Which would you do, and why? We have never been to Hilton Head or Savannah. Airfare is expensive from IL, so we will stay 4-5 nights.....give me your thoughts...TIA

We're going Halloween weekend...visiting Savannah when we arrive on Friday. We've never been there, these are things that we've really wanted to try!

Bobbi

We have decided to go Halloween weekend as well. I just gotta get around to transferring those rewards dollars and reserving it. Is it the same as at Disney World - pay for one night in advance?

I am from the HH/Savannah area and just wanted to let you guys know that the weather here in Oct./Nov. is ususally gorgeous! Warm days and cool nights are the norm. Bright blue skies. I don't even own any "fall" sweaters, because it is never cool enough to wear them.

I hope you all have a great time in beautiful Savannah! :cloud9:

We have decided to go Halloween weekend as well. I just gotta get around to transferring those rewards dollars and reserving it. Is it the same as at Disney World - pay for one night in advance?

Yes, they have a one night's deposit.

Georgia Girl2 That's great news about the weather. We're looking forward to doing a trolley tour, we have enjoyed that company's tours in St. Augustine and Key West. I'm thrilled that they have one in Savannah!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I got that email and have always wanted to go to HHI, but we have a trip to WDW/DCL planned for December and can't swing both trips.

Maybe they'll have more of these when I CAN take advantage of the great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter