- Virtual Space Ranger Spin! -

DCSMickeyMan

Made Avatar Myself :)
vsrsve2.jpg

From the newly formed VMK Masterminds, former members of the Trivia Team, comes to you a new awesome ride! Calling all Space Rangers, we need your help! Zurg is on the loose, and only you can stop him! Shoot the targets to capture the imfamous villain and save the day, with Buzz Lightyear and the Master Minds at your side!!

dancegrl1093 said:
k, dude, this sounds like a copy of my light up shooting gallery which is opening in oct.!!!!!

Yes, we've been following you for months with hopes of using your idea, and remind me to spam your ride thread with our opening, but not till after I accuse you of copying.. it's only fair.

And now with that out of the way, I hope you all swing on by the newly developing Virtual Tomorrowland found at -VDWQ-, celebrating now, Buzz Lightyear!

We'll be promoting -Virtual Space Ranger Spin-, so -VDWQ- may not be open for awhile, but can be accessed through the Buzz lobby! :thumbsup2

dancegrl1093 said:
k, dude, this sounds like a copy of my light up shooting gallery which is opening in oct.!!!!!

dancegrl1093,

I have never met you, have never seen you in the game and have never been in one of your rooms. How could you even think that this is a copy of your idea?

If you get a chance, take a look for yourself but I can assure you that none of the parts of this virtual ride have been copied.

k, i take back everything i said!!!!! i paid you all a visit today and said i was sorry........................... your ride isn't anything like what i'm planning............... so i'm editing all my posts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter