Virtual Shorts - any internationals?

Ceilidhscot

Mouseketeer
Has anyone run / completed any of the virtual races internationally? Do you have to email evidence that you've completed the distance? I'd like my family to take part in the 3 virtual 5km runs over the summer to get fit for Disney World in October but only I have a Fitbit (so could email evidence I'd completed the distance). My husband and daughter would run round but as I've had knee surgery, I'd speed walk so their "time" would be different. Does it make a difference or do they "believe you" once you've paid the entrance fee!

How quickly do they send the medals? DD has a couple for ballet and running so these would be extra special. Do they have any of the run Disney products at the Vinelands outlet or at Disney Springs (when we'd be there in October?).

Thanks

I don't know that they would have merchandise in stores BUT they do have it on their website (and the Disney Parks Shopping App) and they usually do special merchandise for the Virtual Shorts. Not sure that it's as helpful given your shipping cost but it is available.

Thanks! I was on my mobile so never saw the FAQs section (eyesight not like it used to be lol!).

Will see if DD wants to speed walk with me and check back once the registration is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!