Virgin holidays reduced booking time

Obi Wan Kenobi

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I was looking at Virgin Holidays Fly/drive for our trip next November (2020)
Unlike last week however, yiu can only look for a booking up to the end of August 2020.

It seems it’s gone tgen way of scheduled airlines that yiu can only book 11 months in advance...

It's 330 days out for flights only. Packages get flights at the same time as booking, not sure about fly/drive. Contact them on their chat option on the website.
Their customer service isn't great, I cancelled a flight paid with miles, but, they failed to tell me that I would lose the money paid for booking the exit seats, had I known I would have waited and just changed the flight dates for September next year instead of cancelling altogether.

Up to this week you could book a fly/drive more than a year in advance, the change has happened this week.
Also holidays are now only up to 11 months in advance (currently August 2020)

Up to this week you could book a fly/drive more than a year in advance, the change has happened this week.
Also holidays are now only up to 11 months in advance (currently August 2020)
Sure thats not just a mobile site restriction?

Can still search up to 31 Dec 2020 here, for both Holidays and Fly Drives.

2021 will be available in the next few months I'd assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter