Virgin Atlantic

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
Any experience with this airline? I'm looking at 2 economy seats for me and DD.

Should I book this airline or look for another?

Edited to add: flight is from Newark, NJ to/from Heathrow.

Thanks!

I've heard good things about the airline, but I have not had the opportunity to fly on them so far.

Over 11 years ago. San Fran to Vegas. Think the lights had a bit a of a purple hue. Remember screens on the back of every seat. We really liked the experience, but haven't really flown it since.

We just booked with Norwegian Air to Gatwick, direct flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Gatwick $600 for both of us in an exit row.
Saw JFK to Gatwick about the same price.
For Sept. this year.

Any experience with this airline? I'm looking at 2 economy seats for me and DD.

Should I book this airline or look for another?

Edited to add: flight is from Newark, NJ to/from Heathrow.

Thanks!

It's a good airline but I personally usually pay a little bit more for the premium economy which are the best economy seats I've ever flown.

Flew Virgin Atlantic a few times in the late 90s and thought it was a great airline. I also flew Virgin America before Alaska Airlines bought and merged with them and that was a great airline too. I would not hesitate at all booking on Virgin Atlantic or Virgin Australia if I was traveling to anywhere they fly.

It’s been many years since I’ve flown with them but they were one of the better airline experiences I’ve had. I’d jump at the chance to fly with them again.

Flew a Delta code share on Virgin. It was ok. The plane got hit by the catering truck and we were delayed a few hours while everyone decided if the plane was still airworthy.

We were on an old tired A340. The inflight entertainment almost worked mostly kinda.

In the end we got to London.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter