VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

I would love to see the changes through your YouTube channel. Everything you guys have been putting up has been worth watching.

I was supposed to be going the first week of June with my daughter and six year old granddaughter. We haven't rescheduled yet. I'm wondering if the mask requirements will be lifted a year from now or will that be around for awhile. A new normal? I can't imagine no character meets or fireworks either. I'm so torn about when to go.

Enjoyed your trip to the Wave. Oh my Gia is so cute and full of personality. I'm so glad that she is feeling more like her bubbly self. Your crab cakes looked real good and I'm a sucker for them.

I would really like to see some more information on the parks and resorts. If y'all go I would be interested in the information. We're scheduled for a mother daughter weekend in early October and need as much info before hand as possible.

I think you guys should go if only so you can share the real experience for others who might still be trying to make a decision!
Thats kind of what we are thinking. There are just so many unknowns at this point...

There are so many questions now!
I’m not sure what to think. We love to be in the parks on our trips so it will depend on the reservation system. I don’t like the mask 😷 rule, I know it is important but I wear one so much already, yuck!
We may still cancel our August trip and wait until next year! I will lose some time on our AP which of course bugs me!
Caroline, you totally get it. Joe has to wear one at work too and he is not thrilled at all about having to wear it in the Florida heat...I think we are going to keep our July reservation, but spend less time in the parks...

You know how I feel lol. Just more waiting now and on one hand I'm super interested to see how they roll all this out and on the other, stressed over how it'll effect our July trip.
I do. LOL! I hope Disney figures all this out sooner than later and it's not a giant cluster...

As for the Wave we've only done breakfast there, the dinner menu never did anything for us. Guess I'll have to look at it again especially for that drink!
That drink was well worth the stop over there. LOL!

I would love to see the changes through your YouTube channel. Everything you guys have been putting up has been worth watching.
AWW! Thank you!!! We are leaning towards keeping the trip...

I was supposed to be going the first week of June with my daughter and six year old granddaughter. We haven't rescheduled yet. I'm wondering if the mask requirements will be lifted a year from now or will that be around for awhile. A new normal? I can't imagine no character meets or fireworks either. I'm so torn about when to go.
I PRAY the masks are for a limited time.

I would really like to see some more information on the parks and resorts. If y'all go I would be interested in the information. We're scheduled for a mother daughter weekend in early October and need as much info before hand as possible.
That's what Joe and I were thinking...Worse case, we will spend less time at the parks and more time at a bar. LOL!

Your big, blue drink from the Wave looks really good. We have had some really good meals at the Wave and have found that a good server is key to a good experience. We only eat there when staying in the MK resort area since the Wave isn't really anything special, imo. :)

Is that how it will be in the parks if you have to do the same thing??? Oh No!!!!! This stresses me out so much...Anyone else feeling this way????
Our July 4th trip isn't happening but our Oct 25th-30th trip is still on. I'm glad that I have a few months to watch what happens once WDW opens. I would be very nervous about going right when it opens. If all goes well then Disney will quickly open more things and add more experiences. But a lot of things will be very different in the beginning. At least you have a little time to watch and see how it is going.

Your big, blue drink from the Wave looks really good. We have had some really good meals at the Wave and have found that a good server is key to a good experience. We only eat there when staying in the MK resort area since the Wave isn't really anything special, imo. :)
The drink was so good! I liked how it had gummie candies in it. LOL!

Our July 4th trip isn't happening but our Oct 25th-30th trip is still on. I'm glad that I have a few months to watch what happens once WDW opens. I would be very nervous about going right when it opens. If all goes well then Disney will quickly open more things and add more experiences. But a lot of things will be very different in the beginning. At least you have a little time to watch and see how it is going.
I think we're going to keep our July trip and just take it for what it is and have very low expectations...

They had a blue drink at Coral Reef that was really good. I wonder if it is a similar drink.
We have never dined at Coral reef but it's on our list!

I enjoyed seeing your Disney mug collection. I was looking for a theme, but the only thing I noticed was that we didn't have any of the same mugs. ;)
There are so many mugs!!! I like how they are always changing!!! The Character Warehouse always has some neat ones too.

We are definitely in the wait and see crowd. We weren't planning to go until October and even then as much as I want Disney in life I'm not sure at what "cost" I want it. I'm so with you on the masks as I have to wear one at work now and find that cumbersome at best. And that is at 70 temperature regulated degrees, not the Florida heat. And there are so many unknowns. Even fast passes are too much scheduling for my liking, so park reservations and virtual queue's are all understandable but also sound less and less like vacation. I'm hopeful life (and Disney) is closer to normal come October but if its not we know Disney will be there whenever we are ready.

We are definitely in the wait and see crowd. We weren't planning to go until October and even then as much as I want Disney in life I'm not sure at what "cost" I want it. I'm so with you on the masks as I have to wear one at work now and find that cumbersome at best. And that is at 70 temperature regulated degrees, not the Florida heat. And there are so many unknowns. Even fast passes are too much scheduling for my liking, so park reservations and virtual queue's are all understandable but also sound less and less like vacation. I'm hopeful life (and Disney) is closer to normal come October but if its not we know Disney will be there whenever we are ready.
So true my friend.

I saw that and by quite a bit, Epcot isn’t opening until 11am and all the other parks are closing by 6 or 7pm, bummer.
But, they are still scheduling EMH. That makes no sense (at least I could have sworn I saw that)...

It is nice to at least have a next trip to ook forward to at this point. Seems like a good idea to just limit park time and focus on other stuff while there like another one of those blue drinks that I agree looked fabulous.

We may do a short trip in August, no Disney parks but maybe some Disney restaurants depending on what is open and what we can book. I actually have a Storybook Dining reservation in August I was so excited about but of course that will be auto cancelled very soon...and with no characters anyway it makes sense.

It is nice to at least have a next trip to ook forward to at this point. Seems like a good idea to just limit park time and focus on other stuff while there like another one of those blue drinks that I agree looked fabulous.
Joe and I just think we'll spend the majority of our time in the pool, eating and drinking, to limit our mask-wearing...There's no way I can wear one in the Florida heat for long periods in the parks...

The Villains After Hours Event at Magic Kingdom!!!

After a wonderful dinner at The Wave, the 5 of us walked over to MK to attend The Villains After Hours event, which I'm happy to say was A LOT less crowded than the first time I attended it in August 2019...We literally walked right in, no waiting in line. The first order of business was Castle pics. We took a lot of those.

We were able to ride POTC and the JC before the party officially started. We rode Splash. BTMRR, 7DMT, PP, Pooh, and Buzz during the rest of the party. I don't think I'm forgetting anything. We got Mickey Bars and popcorn and basically had the entire section of Frontierland to ourselves for the Villains parade. We had great character interaction with Gaston and the Evil Step Sisters (you can check that out in our YouTube video below, LOL!). We were able to do all the Magic Shots and they turned out pretty good. Joe and I also managed to get in some shopping at The Emporium before leaving the park.

If you have never done a DAH, I highly recommend them (hoping they will come back after all this COVID nonsense)...The crowds are low. The snacks are delicious and they are a lot of fun!!! I know the price tag may be a bit intimidating but you can really get a lot done in a short amount of time.

Next up...A Very Special VIP Tour with Our Disney Friends!!!

Last edited:
Low crowds always make the price more bearable. You accomplished quite a lot and there were so many good Magic Shots at this event!

Gia is such a doll! I had to look twice at the POTC photo because I didn't see her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter