VIP tour (disney plaid or outside company) questions during very busy time

I am pondering a vip tour (official plaid or an outside company)...
Wow. I know about plaids, of course, but do outside companies actually give tours of the park? Certainly I've never seen what appears to be an unofficial tour. It seems like Disney would take steps to block that.

Wow. I know about plaids, of course, but do outside companies actually give tours of the park? Certainly I've never seen what appears to be an unofficial tour. It seems like Disney would take steps to block that.
Yes there are! I currently have a list of three companies to just think about. I put an inquiry into Stone Vacation Services since that is a name I've come across a few times now in searches. I got a nice reply back, and the only thing that gave me a pause at first glance was that in the reservation form I needed to put in my disney account info and password. I guess I already knew in my head that that was how they were going to be using genie and ll etc to get us in the lines, but it still gave me a pause, so I didn't finish filling out the reservation. I still need to consider if me spending about $1000 is worth it to my group to have them plan our day for us.
I do think that I could plan what I'm predicting as our most busy day during our time (we'll be there earlier in the week, Saturday will be run day so I'm not expecting I'll want to go full in on the parks, and then we leave on sunday).
Now looking over all the info, I'm willing and my budget allows for a one day outside agency to plan our day, but I just don't think I can justify an official plaid. I'd need more special benefits for me to justify that big of a cost, hence I'm considering an outside agency do my planning and thinking for me that day.

Yes there are! I currently have a list of three companies to just think about. I put an inquiry into Stone Vacation Services since that is a name I've come across a few times now in searches. I got a nice reply back, and the only thing that gave me a pause at first glance was that in the reservation form I needed to put in my disney account info and password. I guess I already knew in my head that that was how they were going to be using genie and ll etc to get us in the lines, but it still gave me a pause, so I didn't finish filling out the reservation. I still need to consider if me spending about $1000 is worth it to my group to have them plan our day for us.
I do think that I could plan what I'm predicting as our most busy day during our time (we'll be there earlier in the week, Saturday will be run day so I'm not expecting I'll want to go full in on the parks, and then we leave on sunday).
Now looking over all the info, I'm willing and my budget allows for a one day outside agency to plan our day, but I just don't think I can justify an official plaid. I'd need more special benefits for me to justify that big of a cost, hence I'm considering an outside agency do my planning and thinking for me that day.

Just be aware that third party tours like you mention are against Disney Park rules. It is an unauthorized commercial activity and in the park rules on the the Official Disneyland website it states that it is a prohibited activity.

Disney reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave the Disneyland Resort or any party thereof, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/park-rules/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter