Vintage Attraction Posters For Sale?

Fooboy

Mouseketeer
Hello All,
I am in search for those vintage attraction prints that Disney used to sell at the Disney Gallery at Disneyland. Im not sure if they sold those at Disneyworld. Does anyone know where I can get them? I already have the Monorail one and SuperSpeed Tunnel (PeopleMover) one. I really want to get the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion posters. Any suggestions? thnx!

foobs:earsboy:

Fooboy - Try the Art of Disney at Down Town Disney. It's over by the Rainforest Cafe.

By the way - I have both of the posters you're looking for!

Have you tried eBay? I did a search and the Haunted Mansion Attraction poster came up.

Yes, try any of the "Art of Disney" stores there. If you want a specific attraction, sometimes the poster is sold out at one store, yet available at another. Remember the store in MK opens at noon (or at least it did in December). I have seen the HM one. I have Splash Mountain and BTMRR.

When I was at Disneyland in July the Gallery still had some of the prints. WDW does have the posters both at DTD Art of Disney and the re-opened Gallery on Main Street in the MK, but I haven't seen the prints there.

You could try to call the Disneyland Gallery directly or Disneyland Deliviears. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Fooboy- are you looking for the full size attraction poster reprints or the smaller, matted photo reproductions of the posters that measure 14" by 18"?

I'm looking for the attraction posters that are bordered with certain colors at 14" (ie. The Monorail is bordered with a red frame) the cost of that was $35.00 at the Disney Gallery at Disneyland. Im looking for those. thnx

Fooboy- WDW never sold a similar series of the smaller photographic prints you saw at DL. I am a little surprised to hear that they are no longer available at the Gallery.

Just search ebay, "Disneyland poster" and also try "Disneyland print"- there's a monorail mini poster like you are looking for going off today.

The DL gallery does have a small selection of the matted prints still. I don't think they have as large of selection since they started doing Print on Demand. They were there mid-Dec and I could look at the styles when I go back this weekend.

Fooboy, I was at the art of disney store two weeks ago and bought the pirates poster you are looking for for $30.00. Got a frame for it at wal mart for 12 bucks and it looks great. It is 36 x 24. A great poster, and they had many others.

HBC

Actually WDW did sell the smaller versions of the posters. They were matted just like the DL ones. It was some time ago though. I believe I got mine in Dec 1995 [WDW RR and Pirates] and was able to pick up HM and Tiki Room while at DL last summer.

haha! thnx for all of the suggestions. But the thing is that I'm back in Texas and I have no access to the Disney Gallery :(. I just came back from Disneyland too but they had that Haunted Mansion movie promotion there where all they had was a Gallery of the film and ride. It was definitely cool but not what i was looking for. oh well. maybe..next time..... poop :(

The Art of Disney at Downtown Disney also has Print on Demand. They have alot of the larger attraction posters, but I am not sure about thesmaller ones you are describing. Their phone number is (407) 828-3812 or (407) 828-2231. Disneyland DelivEars (800) 760-3566.

Good luck!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter