Villas/Houses

Cazgal

Mouseketeer
We are looking into the cheapest / best way to book for our hols.

There is 2 adults and 1 child going - but I think if we book a villa we will get stung for the "occupnacy" rates cos they sleep so many people ..... does anyone have any experince of this .. can you recommend some decent villas where this may not be charged ....

Thanks

When you book a villa it is a price for the villa does not matter how many occupants.
If you were told for example the 3 bed villa is $800 per week it does not matter if its just you or 6 people its still $800.

Some companies charge an under occupancy fee .Renting direct from owners will get over this .

You can book directly from the owner and get a price for the villa for no matter how many are going. My husband and I usually stay in townhouses and pool homes and do not get charged any more than if it's the maximum staying there. Actually I think we've been given a better deal just because there's only two of us. :) This is the listings page for Kissimmee. You deal directly with the owners.
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/florida/central-disney-orlando/kissimmee
There's other sites as well: homeaway.com, greatrentals.com, fabvillas.com etc.

Here's a map to show you where the places are: http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php

Brilliant and thankyou

This is exactly what I wanted !

Anyone ever had problems with the villas ... if so are they sorted out quickly - or does it cuase issues as the owners are "on-site" ?

Most owners will sort any problems straight away via their management company. Obviously things can break and need fixed (as it can in your own home) but off site owners (even the ones in the UK) can deal with these things very quickly causing little or no impact into your vacation.

We've had a few minor things over the years but just called the management company and it was looked after very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter