Villas at Wilderness Lodge Pin Quest

Abbeysdaddy

Mouseketeer
We just got back yesterday from the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. As a tradition, we get a pin for every resort we stay at. We could not locate the VWL pin. Does anyone have an idea where I could find one?

thanks!

They seem to be few and far between! There was not a pin made that just sits on a pin rack like most of the other resorts at WDW. For pics of the ones known available, you can go to Pinpics.com, SEARCH tab (left hand column) the next page will give you the option of putting in a number or at the bottom do the CONTINUE tab. At the bottom of that page, you can enter Wilderness Lodge Villas and it will bring up the few pins available. I did check Ebay and there are a few on auction, still at reasonable prices. Just for reference, the average 'rack' pin at WDW sells for around $6.50 to $8.50.
Good Luck!

I am not sure if they made a pin forpublic sale for this resort.
I have one but it is not for trade. It was sent to me when the Villas opened.
That is my home resort so it is very special to me. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter