Villas at Grand Californian 136 Points to Rent @ $22 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill1969

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have been a DVC member since 2010. My children have since grown into adults, therefore, we do not use our points as much as we did before. I have 136 points available for rent at VGC for $22 per point for the June 2022 use year. Points expire June 1st 2023. It is my home resort, so I can book 11 months in advance. .I will accept Payment with Venmo at the time of booking. I will send a contract for you to sign. PM me if interested! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!
Hi everyone! I have been a DVC member since 2010. My children have since grown into adults, therefore, we do not use our points as much as we did before. I have 136 points available for rent at VGC for $23 per point for the June 2022 use year. Points expire June 1st 2023. It is my home resort, so I can book 11 months in advance. .I will accept Payment with Venmo at the time of booking. I will send a contract for you to sign. PM me if interested! Thanks!
Hi Bill- I am assuming that most stays are booked throughout the rest of the calendar year? I’ve been looking for a stay in November or December 2022.

Hi Bill not sure if availability is different for people who have home resorts, but looking for studio room (2 adults) May 4-7, 2023

The 4th is not available for studio but 5th 6th and 7th is. 3 nights - 68 points. The 1 bedroom is available for 4th 5th 6th nights. 3 nights 135 points. Let me know soon as availability changes quickly. Thanks

Hi, any availability May 12 or 13? 3 nights, checking in on May 12 or 13? Preferably studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm so sorry, I'm new to this and am not sure how to start a PM. I can see where to check my messages, if you can message me first. Thanks!
I understand. There are rules you have to follow. look them up. you will have to post 10 messages on the PM. It takes a while. no worries. when you complete it, than pm me. Thanks

I understand. There are rules you have to follow. look them up. you will have to post 10 messages on the PM. It takes a while. no worries. when you complete it, than pm me. Thanks
Yes No worries. You will have to set it up. unfortunately the site only lets you do 2 or 3 messages at a time, Then wait like an hour in between till you reach 10. Than you have to wait 24 hours after you complete it.

Yes No worries. You will have to set it up. unfortunately the site only lets you do 2 or 3 messages at a time, Then wait like an hour in between till you reach 10. Than you have to wait 24 hours after you complete it.
Sorry I also can not post personal info on the public site. Has to be thru the Pm Messaging. Talk to you soon. Thanks

The 4th is not available for studio but 5th 6th and 7th is. 3 nights - 68 points. The 1 bedroom is available for 4th 5th 6th nights. 3 nights 135 points. Let me know soon as availability changes quickly. Thanks
Thanks Bill. unfortunately need 4,5,6. We can always book paradise pier for the 4th, but dont think would be worth switching hotels after one night

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter