Villas at Fortune Place - just back

sammielynn

DIS Veteran
We spent last week in the Villas at Fortune Place in Kissimmee and were very pleased. It is nearly a 30 minute drive to the parks if you follow their directions, but if you go to 192 and turn right on 441 and then take the toll road you can cut nearly 10 minutes off that. Our room was clean and very nice. It was not one of the 5* condos but we were not in the room that much anyway. The traffic was not nearly what you get futher down on 192. I did hear some other guest who had issues with their units but we stayed at Wyndam Palms last year and had more problems there than what I heard others talking about(problems at WP - fidge did not work, air conditioning did not work well, bugs in room, toilet ran). We got a two bedroom unit for $265 through Sky Auctions and for the money we could not gripe.
The pool was redone while we were there and was great. The landscaping was redone two weeks ago.
I would stay there again.

Glad you had a nice time at these condos.
If you don't mind me asking, does this condo complex offer a playground and/or bbqs?
What about childrens/family activities?

They have grills at several spots. There is a playground that looked nice(I have teens so never went in), one tennis court, basketball court and shuffel board area. They have a BBQ and Ice Cream party for the guest, you have to pay but the cost is very low. I think it is about $2.00.

you can find some nice vacation homes and condos to choose from at --------- springvacationrentals

I have booked once through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!