Views for 1BR Unit at Beach Club?

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by luke6t6, May 12, 2019.

1. luke6t6

luke6t6 Mouseketeer

Hi. My wife and I will be staying at the Beach Club in a 1BR unit later this month. This is our first stay at BCV, and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations as to what floor/room offers a nice view.

I am thinking that facing the pool / boardwalk would be nice, but open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Luke

2. GoofyCoaster

GoofyCoaster Mouseketeer

Are you staying in a 1BR villa in the DVC portion of Beach Club? There is no Boardwalk view from the DVC villas at Beach Club. Some rooms overlook the leisure pool.
    If you are staying in a suite in the hotel portion of the Beach club, there is a separate booking category for water view that would overlook a pool or crescent lake and might have a view of the Boardwalk in the distance.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Disney Vacation Club Resales www.dvcstore.com

4. luke6t6

luke6t6 Mouseketeer

We are staying in the DVC portion.

5. GoofyCoaster

GoofyCoaster Mouseketeer

There is an old thread from 2014 called “BCV room photos and descriptions”. I wish I knew how to link it for you. But you can enter it in the search bar. The thread has a map of the BCV building with the room types and numbers for each floor. During our most recent stay, we had a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the quiet pool and really enjoyed the view from the balcony.
    Such a lovely and fun resort. Enjoy your trip!

6. msjprincess

msjprincess DIS Veteran

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Here is the view I had last week from my BCV one bedroom.
    BCV View.jpg

8. BillPA

BillPA DIS Veteran

Nice view.... ?

Deb & Bill likes this.
  9. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Well, it was pretty quiet.

10. crisi

crisi DIS Veteran

BCV views are variations of not great and ok. Because the DVC portion was tacked onto the resort, it sits behind the main Y&BC. The Y&BC is between you and the lake and SAB.

11. Minnie824

Minnie824 DIS Veteran

We have tended to request pool views at BCV because it's something other than trees, and they tended to be not as far down the long hallway. We had a first floor pool view for a 2 bedroom last year which i was skeptical about at first but we ended up loving it. So convenient without dealing w/the stairs or elevator.