Viewing MK fireworks from Fort Wilderness?

Keacc

DIS Veteran
Is the a good place in Fort Wilderness to see the MK Fireworks? Do they play the music?

If you go to the beach you should be able to see any higher fireworks. I believe they do pipe in the music, but I can't quite remember. We watched them from there in April of 2018 and they were beautiful :)

If anything, the new beach actually has a better view of the castle across the lake to be able to see the fireworks. It used to be that Discovery Island actually blocked a lot of the view, but now that the beach is being moved you should be able to see it better.

It's a great social time. Plus the Electrical Water Pageant is at 9:45.

And yes, they do pipe in the music.

The last time I was there, a Disney photographer with skill at night lighting took pictures. Just thinking about it makes me want to plan another trip.

If anything, the new beach actually has a better view of the castle across the lake to be able to see the fireworks. It used to be that Discovery Island actually blocked a lot of the view, but now that the beach is being moved you should be able to see it better.

Where is the new beach, in relation to the old beach?

Where is the new beach, in relation to the old beach?
Where it originally was way back when.

To the right of the marina instead of to the left. In my opinion, it's the one improvement so far that I like. Everything else will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
As others have said - great and easy way to watch the fireworks, and they do pipe the music through. On our last trip to FW, we watched the fireworks from the beach on an EMH night and then walked over to the boat for MK - walking in while so many others were leaving. Worked out really well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter