View from deck 7 veranda.. Lifeboats?? (Fantasy)

Fenten

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what the view is like midship on Fantasy from a 4C veranda cabin on deck 7. Would you be viewing down on the lifeboats? Would it be the same view from deck 6 a 4D midship cabin?

Which would you choose? A 4C or 4D?

Thanks.

We were on deck 7, forward on Fantasy last week. If you lean over and look straight down, you see life boats, but most positions you see water.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Deck 7!!!

I don't remember our exact category last year,maybe 5c, but we were cabin,I think,7058 & on 3/9, we're going to be cabin 7578, because it's just the perfect place for us.
As far as placement,you're close enough to wherever you want to go and not feel far away AND you're far way enough from activites/noise to feel like you're in a calm place.
As for sitting on the balcony, all I ever see is water - there are no obstructions as far as our view is concerned. If you stand at the rail & lean over/look down,you will,of course,see all that's below. But as far as your view when relaxing-no worries- it's fine.:hippie:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Deck 7!!!

I don't remember our exact category last year,maybe 5c, but we were cabin,I think,7058 & on 3/9, we're going to be cabin 7578, because it's just the perfect place for us.
As far as placement,you're close enough to wherever you want to go and not feel far away AND you're far way enough from activites/noise to feel like you're in a calm place.
As for sitting on the balcony, all I ever see is water - there are no obstructions as far as our view is concerned. If you stand at the rail & lean over/look down,you will,of course,see all that's below. But as far as your view when relaxing-no worries- it's fine.:hippie:

Deck 7 is our favorite as well. And honestly I've never been able to figure out what the fascination is with standing at the rail & looking straight down :confused3 but maybe it's just me. We like to sit outside with a glass of wine relax & just watch the world go by. ::yes::

Loved deck 7!! The life boats are in view, but like a previous post said, you don't really need to look straight down. The view is out in front of you. That said, I think I will stay at deck 7 or above so that I'm not right on top of the life boats.

Deck 7 is great. The lifeboats do not interfere with the views at all.

We were in a 5C on Fantasy (7574) last month and booked the same location (7578 this time) for April 2014.

Funky Chicken,

What sailing are you on in April 2014. We are going on the April 5 sailing.

Can't wait!

Amy

Another vote for Deck 7. We usually try for forward cabins, as we try to utilize the stairs as much as possible. It's a short walk down to the shops & just a few flights to Quiet Cove. :thumbsup2

Your going to love Deck 7!! I'm in 7514 we sail on the 26th of September....I pick the same room every year!
The life boats are a non-factor! You won't even notice them unless you go looking for them....or need them! Trust me.
Deck 7 is Great!

The first four pics are from 6632 on the Fantasy.

The bottom two pics are from Cabin 8642 on the Fantasy (sorry I don't have a pic taken straight down to the water).

I enjoyed both views very much and I would take a cabin on Deck 6 again.

009.JPG DSCF1842 (800x600) (2).jpg DSCF1843 (800x600) (800x600).jpg

DSCF1968 (800x600) (2) (800x600).jpg 2014-07-10 16.40.14.jpg 2014-07-10 16.40.28.jpg

Last edited:
Deck 7 is our favorite as well. And honestly I've never been able to figure out what the fascination is with standing at the rail & looking straight down :confused3 but maybe it's just me. We like to sit outside with a glass of wine relax & just watch the world go by. ::yes::

For some of us, we like looking down occasionally at the water surface while the ship is in port or at sea. Personally I love looking to see how clear the water is and watch the water slide by the hull as we sail from point A to point B. At night on the Dream class, there are lights that flash in the wake of the ship also.

Last edited:
Deck 7 is great. The lifeboats do not interfere with the views at all.

We were in a 5C on Fantasy (7574) last month and booked the same location (7578 this time) for April 2014.

We're staying in 7574 in November! Quick question for you. Do you think that a pack-and-play would fit in that room fairly well, while still allowing access to the balcony?

The first four pics are from 6634 on the Fantasy.

The bottom two pics are from Cabin 8642 on the Fantasy (sorry I don't have a pic taken straight down to the water).

I enjoyed both views very much and I would take a cabin on Deck 6 again.

009-jpg.122194

Im staying in 6632 on the Fantasy Sept 3rd. Did you find the room comfortable? I'm assuming it has a murphy bed Split bath?

Im staying in 6632 on the Fantasy Sept 3rd. Did you find the room comfortable? I'm assuming it has a murphy bed Split bath?

Definitely had the split bath. Here is a pic of the room. I am pretty sure the Murphy Bed is right beyond the sofa. It was come down at night.

012.JPG

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts