Videos and Updates From Disney Magic At Sea UK Cruises - Post Five New Vlogs From London Tilbury Cruises

New information about Back To Back Cruise from Lauryn Rachel Vlog

Once everyone starts to get off you will be sent to Keys Lounge. There you will take a Covid Test. Once you get a negative result you are then free to return to the ship and will be directed to O'Gills to get your room key. Rooms are ready from 11.30am. Your bags will be taken from your old room to your new room by your stateroom host. Lunch starts at 1pm in Rapunzel's Royal Table.

Post three updated with Vlogs from the most recent Southampton cruises. Also an update. On the Friday 13 August sailing , the departure from Southampton was delayed due to a passenger falling down a stairs and badly injuring their leg. The passenger was airlifted off the ship by the Coastguard Helicopter.

Disney Magic At Sea Daily Navigators On The DCL AP

Due to the new procedures after the restart DCL are no longer issuing paper Daily Navigators. Instead it is now all on the App. These videos are from the 9 August 4 Night Sailing from Southampton

Last edited:

Post four has now been updated with Vlogs from the 3rd September and 6th September Disney Magic Newcastle UK cruises

Anyone find it interesting it is the same ole menus and they didn't take the chance on the shut down to maybe revise the dinner menus?

DCL never seem to change their menu's as guests 'complain' when their favourite food disappears off it. I really do wish they would change it as it as the menu becomes very boring. :confused3

Post number 4 updated with Vlogs from Adam Hatten in a one bedroom concierge suite on the 3rd September Disney Magic at Sea cruise from Newcastle

Post number 4 is now updated with new Vlogs from all 4 Newcastle cruises

The Disney Magic has now started the last round of UK staycation cruises. Post number 5 has been updated with the first Vlogs from the London Tilbury cruises

Well goodbye Disney Magic. They have now started the crew only transatlantic sailing back to Florida. I will continue updating post number 5 with the Vlogs from London Tilbury over the next few weeks.

Monday 4 October 2021
Depart London Tilbury
At Sea - Atlantic Ocean
Destination Ponta Delgada

Tuesday 5 October 2021
At Sea - Atlantic Ocean

Wednesday 6 October 2021
At Sea - Atlantic Ocean

Does anyone know what was the typical capacity of the Magic while she was sailing in the UK (Apologies if this was in one of the videos, I didn't watch them all....)

I know the Dream has been sailing with between 1,000 - 1,500 people (around 30% or less capacity). Since the Magic is a smaller ship, have they also been sailing near 30% capacity?

Does anyone know what was the typical capacity of the Magic while she was sailing in the UK (Apologies if this was in one of the videos, I didn't watch them all....)

I know the Dream has been sailing with between 1,000 - 1,500 people (around 30% or less capacity). Since the Magic is a smaller ship, have they also been sailing near 30% capacity?
It was discussed on another thread this past summer. The Magic started the UK staycation cruises with approx. 1000, which was part of the rules put in place by the UK government for the sailings. I believe they were allowed to increase capacity in late July, but I don't know if that was a total lifting of the cap or just raising it. The Magic would normally have approx. 2700 passengers.

Update on The Magics Transatlantic Journey

Thursday 7 October 2021
At Sea - Atlantic Ocean

Very interesting Vlog from the last Disney Magic UK Cruise.

Emma Cruises is one of the big UK cruise Vloggers. She has never been on a Disney cruise but has been cruising since a child on all the main UK and European cruises. She cruises on a budget and is all about getting the most bang for your buck. She would be very typical of the non Disney UK and European regular cruisers.

I have now updated post number 5 with Vlogs from most of the London Tilbury cruises. Theres lots more out there on YouTube but some of them I can't figure out which sate / sailing they are from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter