VIDEO: The Plaza Restaurant Breakfast Review | Magic Kingdom | Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Nov 4, 2018.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom is now serving breakfast for a limited time! From now until March 2nd, you can start your Walt Disney World vacation at the best park and with a delicious breakfast featuring Lobster-Fried Green Tomato Eggs Benedict, Mickey Waffles, and so much more!

2. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Fun video - and Josh did good for his first time

I am glad The enjoyed the lobster and fried green tomato eggs Benedict as it sounded really good but also could go wrong

3. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Enjoyed this, thanx for doing it, @Teleclashter ! Was nice to see a guest reviewer. I wouldn't like that Eggs Benedict, I don't really eat seafood. And the Mickey waffles sounded way too sweet for me. But your steak looked tasty! Thanx for being right on top of something new!!

4. christannj

christannj Mouseketeer

Just canceled the Crystal Palace and booked this for Marathon weekend in January based on the menu and review. Glad to see another sit down breakfast option in the Magic Kingdom:yay:

rteetz, SorcererHeidi and TheMaxRebo like this.
  5. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I hope they keep t going long term - I’d like to try it when we are down next august for the DIS event ... I like the idea of something you can relax in and get a good, filling breakfast that won’t break the bank

I could see doing this for a late breakfast that could serve as an early lunch too