VIDEO: Shopping at Disney's Pop Century and Art of Animation Resorts

I used to love browsing in the gift shop of AKL. Some of the most unique, and beautiful things there! Also liked the gift shop at WL, although somewhat small. And found some great, and unique things at the gift shops at both Port Orleans resorts. Conch Flats at OKW was always a fave, the music, CM's, and whole vibe always put me in a good mood, and they had some fun things.

I also loved Mouse Gear, in Epcot (like everyone else in the Word!) :), and there was also a gift shop (forget the name, it may have been a Villains Store, not sure) on Sunset Blvd. that usually had some Sorcerer Mickey stuff from Fantasmic. I never really cared for the Emporium because although very "long", it always seemed very tight, and narrow to me - I always felt very constricted there, which made me uncomfortable. And I would always drool at any ArribasBros cart, or location - LOVE crystal, and have a very tiny collection, due to a very tiny budget, and gigantic prices. :rotfl2:

Since my last trip was LONG before Disney Springs, one of my FAVORITE places to shop back then was always Disney Village Marketplace. I think I'd still like wandering around Disney Springs, but not at any of the chain, bigger, or fashion stores - I would probably love the Co-Op, and some smaller, more unique stores. Of course, a stop at eh World of Disney was/is always obligatory! Although these days i probably would save my souvenir budget, and go to the Character Outlets first!

Last edited:

I used to love browsing in the gift shop of AKL. Some of the most unique, and beautiful things there!

I think Island Mercantile in AK is one of my fav shops for the same reason. AK in general just has stuff that's more unique to that park than the others but I've even found regular disney items there that I haven't seen in other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter