Video Podcast...

HeDiedxILive

because He lives
I love it!

Now I want to see some more videos :p

It's been great to carry Disney around on my iPod, but I've already watched them all about 50 times. :rotfl2:

Where is Illuminations? Fantasmic? Spectromagic? Blizzard Beach? The last update I see in iTunes is 11/27/2006.

Pretty please? :flower3:

I promise that there will be some cool new video coming very soon. I'm working on a few right now (at 1:30am :)). Plus, we have a few video surprises coming up :)

Pete

I love the Dis and you have just "plussed it" as Walt would say :thumbsup2 OK, I am not sure about the spelling for that!

I love them too. My favorite is the Boo to You Parade. I was so happy to find that on DIS! It's our favorite WDW parade by far.

Wonderful, the video podcasts were a hit when I showed it to a fellow disney fan at work. Got us our fix since we couldn't get to WDW. Silly question, I've tried a couple times to download the Wishes Video Podcast but it won't download. Is there something I've mised? I can get the other titles to download without any trouble.

I'm new to this podcasting and I listened to my first unplugged show today and really enjoyed it but didn't see any video. Is the video only only certain shows and would I also get that from i-tunes?? Sorry if I sound like a novice but I am.:rolleyes1

Ok, I just watched Wishes 3 times in a ROW! lol. People at work just laugh! They walk in my office and you can tell, they are thinking "What is that music? I think I know that..." Then, it hits them! lol. :lmao:

I'm having a heck of a time viewing these video feeds on my Shuffle.

new-ipod-shuffle-lg.png

:confused3

I'm new to this podcasting and I listened to my first unplugged show today and really enjoyed it but didn't see any video. Is the video only only certain shows and would I also get that from i-tunes?? Sorry if I sound like a novice but I am.:rolleyes1

Stupid question but where do I find the video podcast or did I miss something?

That's what I'm asking too, can anyone tell us ?(and yes, I have the 30GB Ipod but so far the Dis Unplugged programs that I have are just audio. I don't see anything in the program line up that indicates that there is video. :confused:

Hi folks:

The video that we currently have available requires a seperate Itunes feed. You can sign up for that feed on this page http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/distv.htm (Just select the "Add to Itunes" link on the right side of the page). You can also view all the videos on that page - they play in a continuous loop.

Like I said, there haven't been any videos added to that feed in a while, but part of the 'content trip' we're doing next week is to get a series of new videos to put up. I can't commit to a time table as to when I'll add the new video simply because it's a fairly time consuming process and it's not always easy to carve a few extra hours out of the day :)

Thanks for your patience.

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter