Video of Wishes from the Bay Lake Tower observation deck

Thanks! I love that fireworks display!

Does anyone know if there will be a showing/music piped in when there will be MNSSHP or MVMCP?

Bobbi:goodvibes

You're both welcome.

Also bobbiwoz, to answer your question when I stayed at the Contemporary in December 2008 the music for Holliday Wishes during MVMCP was being piped into channel 19. So I am sure that will also be done for Bay Lake Tower guests.

You're both welcome.

Also bobbiwoz, to answer your question when I stayed at the Contemporary in December 2008 the music for Holliday Wishes during MVMCP was being piped into channel 19. So I am sure that will also be done for Bay Lake Tower guests.

That would be great! Thanks for telling us about that stay!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Not sure if this video is from the lounge or if it's from a room balcony.

The original source of the video (that wdwnewstoday.com is linking to) states...

"A video of the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks spectacular Wishes, as seen from the balcony of the new Bake Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Filmed by Jerry and Jen Leveillee."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter