Video of the Fort Wilderness 2016 Halloween Golf Cart Parade + Bonus

We were the Nightmare Before Christmas Hearse. I was the driver aka the Mayor... I will do a trip report in a day or two, very busy fun weekend!

This is us :) I stole both pictures. My sister was Oogie and my daughters were Sally and Shock (my two year old dropped her shock mask on the floor pretty early in the parade).
NightmareCart2.jpg NightmareCartParade.jpg

Very talented in the decoration department. Me? I have a hard time drawing a stick figure.

Last edited:
Where can we find out the winners, of Site contest, Cart Parade, and Pet costume contest?? We are back in NJ, had to leave early Nov 1, forgot to find out before we left. Help!

Where can we find out the winners, of Site contest, Cart Parade, and Pet costume contest?? We are back in NJ, had to leave early Nov 1, forgot to find out before we left. Help!
I'm wondering also??? There is also a Headless Horseman video that is pretty cool.

The Mickey TV won the best Disney themed cart and they also win best Disney themed site. The Ursula, villains on the dragon won overall and river county won best FW theme carts.

thank you for sharing with us stuck @ home the Golf cart parade. Very talented people. I can't draw a straight line using a ruler. Grumpy Aggie is a good craft person. He is making a Christmas wreath with Disney characters on it. We plan on hanging it on the front door of the camper @ Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter