Video editing question... Free video soundtrack music?

nedac

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of a reputable website that has free music that I can use for video soundtracks? Seems like there has to be some out there.

Does anyone know of a reputable website that has free music that I can use for video soundtracks? Seems like there has to be some out there.

Google "podsafe music"

If it's just for your family why worry about it being free? Just copy music off a CD you bought. The copynazis aren't going to bother you at grandma's house.

I made a disney video slideshow one year - and used music from the parks I got from frostwire.com. One of my favorites was the year 2000 parade music from epcot. I can't remember what it was called but it was an AWESOME parade. best daytime parade I think Ive seen at WDW

Google "podsafe music"

If it's just for your family why worry about it being free? Just copy music off a CD you bought. The copynazis aren't going to bother you at grandma's house.

I made a disney video slideshow one year - and used music from the parks I got from frostwire.com. One of my favorites was the year 2000 parade music from epcot. I can't remember what it was called but it was an AWESOME parade. best daytime parade I think Ive seen at WDW

I've used most of it already, unfortunately. Looking for other options with a more soundtrack feel to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter