Video Debut of Canadian Lumberjack Show

Where did you hear Off Kilter is at Universal,I heard they're playing at a festival called British Bonfire night Nov. 8th in Kissimmee but nothing about Universal,would be cool if Universal got them to play at Citywalk on the weekends at least.
I keep hoping for that. I'm not sure exactly where they'd fit but it would be super if Universal brought them in.

Sorry, my bad. Quickly saw the OK Rides Again thread, saw mention of UOR. Not knowing what the Bonfire thing is I erroneously put two and two together.

Amend my post.....the shows people want are elsewhere, the rides people want are elsewhere.....you get the idea.

Lumberjacks........ugh!

Maybe the Canadian gift shop could sell some of this protective gear particularly the earmuffs. I can see them already in red with black Mickey heads or a blue Frozen version.

lumberjack-worker-chainsaw-forest-21939624.jpg

They should definitely issue those to the poor Canada Cast Members who have to hear that mess ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Those Canada ICMs have gone from hearing Bagpipes all day to CHAINSAWS all day!

How Magical!

Maybe they could combine both shows. Lumberjacks throwing axes at Off Kilter. Now that's entertainment!!

Sorry I forgot two wrongs don't make a right!

We watched a good Celtic rock group called the Kildares at the Texas State Fair today and I couldn't help but think about Off Kilter. Strangely enough, there was no lumberjack show to be found at the fair. Thank goodness. ;)

The first injury and this show will be gone........

Yikes, the show is so boring already I didn't even consider that.

The moment blood gets draw or, heaven forbid, somebody loses a limb is probably the last time we'll see this show.:scared:

I'm not sure I want to see decapitations at Epcot that's what Space Mountain is for ;)

That show is just...awful. Why do they even need chainsaws? It's sooo annoying. I thought it would be something more like the lumberjack portion at the Dixie Stampede show, but clearly not.

A lumberjack show requires a huge venue to allow showing log-rolling, pole climbing, and boom running. I saw a newer video with the MC replaced by a younger, cuter guy but I heard it was temporary. For a proper venue, check one out....a short drive for me...

http://www.lumberjackworldchampionships.com/

ETA: It is not in Canada but close.

the lumberjack show was so so bad - it was hot - we actually waited and watched the whole show - hoping it would get better - and it didn't - we never went back - and we were at epcot for 4 days over the week - what a shame - we spent a lot of time watching off kilter - but will not go back to watch this - and it will also make us think of dropping at least a day or so off of our wdw park visits - since there's nothing new in the parks or entertaining that hasn't been played out -

the lumberjack show was so so bad - it was hot - we actually waited and watched the whole show - hoping it would get better - and it didn't - we never went back - and we were at epcot for 4 days over the week - what a shame - we spent a lot of time watching off kilter - but will not go back to watch this - and it will also make us think of dropping at least a day or so off of our wdw park visits - since there's nothing new in the parks or entertaining that hasn't been played out -
How loud were the chainsaws in say, the US pavilion? Or France?

Geee...........folks.........I totally agree this is a really bad show....but give the poor guys a break...haven't they been beat up enough?.....small stage, very limited in what can be done......!!!!

AKK

Just heartbroken that this has happened. Off Kilter was one of my very favorite things at Epcot, so I hated to see them leave in general, but for them to go in favor of this? The husband and I used to do "assault on WDW," but now we love to wander and watch the quality live entertainment as much as we enjoy the "rides." Makes me sad. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter