Victoria's Secret: Start Redeeming "Secret Reward" card today!

I just called customer service and they checked the balance on both of my cards for me-no problem! I have 2 and they were only $10 each, but I'll take that:thumbsup2 I didnt think to ask the girl on the phone if I could use both of them at once....like buy $30 worth of stuff and use the 2 $10 cards towards that one purchase. Anyone know? Thanks

Anyone have the customer service number? Also, if I buy $20.00 of stuff and go to the register (not knowing what my card was worth) and the card is for $100.00 (wishful thinking), would I be able to still use the remainder of the card for additional items (in the store)?

Anyone have the customer service number? Also, if I buy $20.00 of stuff and go to the register (not knowing what my card was worth) and the card is for $100.00 (wishful thinking), would I be able to still use the remainder of the card for additional items (in the store)?

I got a $50 (!!) card today, but was only purchasing $28.00 -- they said that I still had a couple weeks to use the balance & not to lose the card. It is like a gift card. Good luck!

When I went in to the store earlier, I went straight to the register and they checked it for me before I even did my shopping, I got $10, better than nothing.

I just called customer service and they checked the balance on both of my cards for me-no problem! I have 2 and they were only $10 each, but I'll take that:thumbsup2 I didnt think to ask the girl on the phone if I could use both of them at once....like buy $30 worth of stuff and use the 2 $10 cards towards that one purchase. Anyone know? Thanks

Nope :sad2: I had 3 $10 cards and I had to do two transactions to use two of them in one day. Only one per purchase and they can't be combined with the $10 off coupons from the mail.

My stores in KOP Mall let me combine them. Used two $10 gift cards (one of which was free from FB today) to get $19.50 Pink socks. Still have fifty cent balance to use later.

My stores in KOP Mall let me combine them. Used two $10 gift cards (one of which was free from FB today) to get $19.50 Pink socks. Still have fifty cent balance to use later.
Wow. Consider yourself lucky! In the past 2 years I have gone to all 4 VS in my area and none of them would let me combine for one transaction.

Wow. Consider yourself lucky! In the past 2 years I have gone to all 4 VS in my area and none of them would let me combine for one transaction.

The King Of Prussia Mall is huge and has two VS, both said I could combine. Anyway, I just got another reward through their FB page at 9am. I'm going to try everyday while they have the promo. They are giving out 100,000 cards through 12/15 or until the supplies runs out.

Just called CS and got my balance ~ $10, better than nothing, and my girls love Pink!

The number I used is 1-800-411-5116 ~ took forever to get to a person, but once I did she was very friendly, and had no problem telling me my balance. :thumbsup2

Thank you to those who posted this. I just went to Facebook and got a gift card. Then I went to VS and started looking around. They had a pajama/slipper deal, so I got that. At check out, I put in all the codes and the gift card and I must have had a $50 one because I still have .72 left. WooHoo. Thanks again.:thumbsup2

My mom, sister and I got the Facebook cards this morning. All had $10 on them. I'm hoping that I can try again tomorrow.

FYI about the FB deal. While it looked like I got a new reward today, it was actually just the same code as yesterday. So, if you got one today, you can't get another one. I was a little confused about the offer, as it really looks like you're getting a whole new secret reward. Sorry about that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter