Victoria

34Angels

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to do in Victoria. We're scheduled to be there in the middle of June for about 4 days (I'm sorry that I can't give actual dates, security measures). My friend and I want to make the most of our time there. Our ages are 22 and 25 years and neither one of us are too interested in just drinking. We won't have any means of transportation other than public. Thank you in advance for your help!!

Well, there are lots of touristy things to take advantage of in Victoria. There's the Royal BC Museum which I've probably visited a dozen times over the years and it's quite enjoyable. There's also an Imax theatre there at the museum. There's the Butterfly Gardens, Pacific Undersea Gardens, Royal London Wax Museum, these things are basically positioned near the Inner Harbour, where a majority of the hotels are. The Empress Hotel has a wonderful high tea although it's become quite pricey. There are some lovely shops within walking distance of the harbour. You can take a double decker bus tour. The Buchart Gardens are worth visiting, you'd need to take a bus out there.

I love visiting Victoria myself and being a tourist, even though I only live 90 minutes away!

Thanks for the info! I just don't want it to end up like all my other port visits where I regret not doing something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter